Thank you, I love you

JUNG'S CLINIC....

Tiffany was busy handling phone calls while noting important appointments for her boss and a tiring day for her since it was weekend. Jessica was checking some patients when her husband barge in with a handful of foods since it was nearly lunchbreak, he was concerned for his wife when it comes to her health especially that they were expecting for their first child.

"Hey there gorgeous!" Sooyoung called his wife after her patient went outside already finished for their check-up. He was giving her healthy foods same goes with Tiffany as they treated her as their own family.

"Thank you Mr. Choi." Tiffany said politely and bowed on him making Sooyoung frowned. He always tell her to drop formalities but Tiffany insisted not to because he was still her boss and deserve to be respect.

"What did I say? Just drop the formalities, Fany-ah." Sooyoung pleaded but Tiffany only smiles at him.

"Just let Tiffany do her thing and don't force her, Mr. Nice Guy." Jessica butted in as she was digging on her own food while glaring at her husband.

"Oh, as you wish my Queen." Sooyoung quickly runs towards her like he was under Jessica's spell and always treated her as royals because he loves her so much vice versa.

"Good afternoon!" A voice came from outside revealing a man on his black outfit with a shades on while holding a bag of foods on his left and a pink bouquet on his right showing a toothy smile and dimple chin.

"Omo! Tae-Tae." Tiffany exclaimed vigorously as she jumped on him in excitement never expecting his presence today.

"Oh, hold your horses Mrs. Kim." Taeyeon nearly stumbled backwards holding Tiffany who was giving him a power hug. He was amused at her wife and chuckles while she was still on his arms.

"I bought you your favorite eel here and red bull for some energy while your working hard so do you want me to pick you up after your work?" Taeyeon asked but seems his wife was so into his warmth making a koala hug. She loves her husband's scent and how she adores him so much, she loves this man no doubt.

"Yah! There's still human here around so cut your lovey-dovey infront of us." Jessica joked while preparing her apparatus for her incoming patients.

"Oh, sorry I'm carried away by the way Taeyeon you can pick me up after, have you eaten already?" Tiffany asked back and Taeyeon nodded giving her a smiles showing his fangs secretly. She chuckled and peck on his lips before waving goodbye to him who was quickly disappeared on their sight.

"Was he an athlete or won some olympic medals? He was like wind passes by just like that." Sooyoung noticed and putting some meat on his mouth while Tiffany was taken aback and swallowed a lump on her throat.

"Hey? What happen? You look pale Fany? Are you sick?" Sooyoung asked the nurse who was sweating hard dozing off on what she heard from him, she must protect her husband's identity.

"A-Ahm, diarrhea? Yeah, I feel sudden." She wipes her sweat hoping he would buy her lies and thankfully he did.