Closure

The great Kim seems to be tough than I expected but I don't expect him to have a wife? A norm? Is it possible for vampires? Did he oppose their own law for love? I'm so please." Yuri spoke to himself as he played chess by his own. Thinking for the next move, unknowingly, move the knight to defeat the King. Wrong move Kim! Tsss.

"Hyung!" Daesung barge inside his master's sacred place while catching up his breathing and continue to spoke.

"The vampires taking down our fellow wolves in Incheon last night in one blow. I think it was ordered by the Elder Im because some of our army survives and told me that they saw the Elder Im with his grandchild Yoong attacking them merciless.

Yuri calmly closes his eyes and slowly stood up approaching the huge window near him. He sighed and finally turned to face Daesung with a grimace face showing his fierce eyes. The poor boy was taken aback and tremble in fears when he saw his master's expreession because Yuri rarely shows that side of him but now it was different since their clan was sinking in from the hands of the traitor vampires.

"You can go now and tell them to stay still and don't make any move without me knowing, understand?" Yuri ordered as Daesung bowed and swiftly leaves the sight of his master.

"Yeah, the wife. Hmmmm, not bad. You're really a smart one, Kwon Yuri. Why didn't I think that before?" He smirked while talking to himself as he thought for a great idea on his head.

Nurse Kim was busy working on her table when Dr. Choi walked outside her office holding two cups of hot chocolate on her hands and offered one. She paused and looked straight at Jessica then flashes an eyesmile to her sipping the drink her boss offered.

"Can I invite you and your husband for some dinner date tonight? Sooyoung wants to meet him and me as well if you don't mind?" Jessica asked with full expectation as she wants to have a bonding with her bestfriend since it has been ages that they didn't have time for each other.

"I have to inform my husband first if he was free tonight." Tiffany fishing out her phone from the drawer of the table and sending message instead rather than calling him since she doesn't want to bother her husband if he was busy this time.

After 5 minutes her phone vibrates tapping the screen seeing it was from her husband. She read and a curve crept up from Tiffany made Jessica smile knowing that the husband agreed.

"He will picked us up later." Tiffany said with a happy tone while clasping her hands together as the both of them doing a high five before getting back to their business.

LATER THAT NIGHT.....

The three of them arrived at the fine dining where Sooyoung waited and already reserves a table for them. The tall handsome waves at them so they can easily find their respective seats for the night. Taeyeon helped his wife to sit first followed by Sooyoung who was escorting his pregnant wife, the food already arrives fast since the dinner prepared earlier.