Final Chapter

3 YEARS LATER....

Tiffany worked normally at the Choi's hospital as a head nurse since her bestfriend's business expanded 2 years ago from a small clinic and now officially located at the center of Seoul, the place where famous businesses resided. Jessica who was the CEO director worked overnight even before the sun rises pratically became a rumor spread that she was a vampire but indeed she was as well as Tiffany who works at the same shift with her but most of them just shrugged it off since there was no proof and continue to service at the hospital.

"Hey!" Tiffany startled when someone yelled casually behind opening her own officr located across the CEO's private room that wasn't open for public except from their family, mostly visitors communicated with her via video calls or possibly her secretary was the one who face the investors, employees or someone with appointment with the CEO.

"Jessi!" Tiffany exclaimed vigorously as she jumps at the presence who nearly stumble back but remains to balance themselves with her inhuman strength. They seems like they didn't saw each other for ages because of frequent meeting with the vampire council to settle some matters regarding with the peace talk between the werewolves and Older Kim's case after Elder Im died from the hands of Taeyeon's uncle.

"So, how's the case? Going well?" The black-haired Jessica asked the ash gray blonde who was smiling from ear to ear but after her questions popped out the expression turns into a sour and a sighed escape from Tiffany's lips releasing her from a tight hug.

"Hard as ever and we think that his case leads to a death penalty." Tiffany contemplated before she goes back from her swivel chair located at the center of the white-walled room with a dim light and close blind curtains that prevent sunlight to penetrate inside. She brought her hands under her chin when she finally settled comfortably on her seat as Jessica followed suit where a black couch was place across Tiffany's table. As being part of the vampire council they both responsible on the case since they were assigned to a higher rank next to the newly appointed head of the clan, Yoong.

"So I think your husband will take the rest."

"Hey! Did I miss something?" Sooyoung barge inside when he looked over for his wife with a handful of foods on his hand made the two gorgeous woman startled and annoyed by the sight especially Jessica who made a disgusted look over her husband antic while Tiffany shrugged and continue to wrote something on her journal.

Three years ago when vampires and werewolves war occured the Elder Im died when Older Kim beheaded him using the broken sword belongs to Sooyoung when the Elder attempt to kill Tiffany with his bare hands but before he touches the weak wife of Taeyeon, the assassin appears behind and swung his sword straight into the victim and soon after he was jailed inside the vampires mansion where Taeyeon and his family used to live over the years but the case was still on hold due to Taeyeon and Yoong's request supported by almost 3/4 of their clan.