in the auditorium.....

Ayesha reached audi there she could see two guys and rupali maam on the stage. Varun entered,stood beside ayesha and the both went to rupali maam who said that she wanted three girls from her class..
She agreed and went to call them.
When she reached class and asked for it no one was realy intrested for it except tanisha and bhavya. But now what maam asked for three girls??!!

She took them to the audi where the three guys were. Now the lroblem was that except for tanisha and bhavya,who else was going for it??!!

When she told this to maam varun at once said"ayesha,i think u can take part" this was enough for ayesha to understand that he liked her..when teacher and varun even bhavya convinced so much she finally said yesss...

Varun was very happy this was the only thing he wanted he knew that to win over her heart now would be easy...

Tanisha thought that varun was happy to see her so even she felt happy...

There were six students now three guys and three gals which were enough. Ayesha who never took part in concerts now was here which proves that love can make anything happen...

Stay tuned and the next chapter will be comming soon....

Maybe you are unsatisfied with my story but this is my first story and i would love if you like it....

"Thank u" :)