she will do it....

Tanisha entered"maam here yes here....."and the beautiful eyelock was disturbed..."maam i think we should start from her and then..." Ayesha knew she was doing it porpusly but did not speak a word..tanisha started to move here and there around varun untill varun got annoyed and left...

And after that the rehersals started....as it was a romantic song the and they were in couples the dance had to be romantic...at the first step itself varun had to hold ayesha tightly and then swirl around two times it was very simple for varun but ayesha who was already shy to get close to him felt a little uncomfortable..

Seeing this condition again and again the teacher told them to stop..tanisha who took it as an opportunity asked that if she could dance with varun but varun could not let her go anyways and said"wt is the problem? Ayesha dances the best the only problem is that she is unable to comfort herself....its okayyy evryone needs his own time...and i know that she will do it" and finishing this he looked towards her..even she looked at his face to know was he joking or something?...
It could be an eyelock only if tanisha was not present there....

Hearing this teacher privately called varun to hav a talk to him.....

I wrote too much;)
Anyways stay tuned and read wat happens next....

"Thank u" :)