i dunno wt to do now...

The next day ayesha was sleeping when ayushi came to her room..

"Hey ayesha! Its already too late for the practice...abhi neeche nhi gyi na toh mr. Seth hamari achhi bhali class lenge.."

"Konsi practice? Mene toh evnt me part nhi liya na " ayesha replied in a sleepy tone

"Are yarr..pehle toh tum utho or ye lo coffe piyo..." ayushi said while handing a cup of coffee to her..

She sipped up a cup of coffee and then said "acha haa...wo toh mera naam galti se enter ho gya h...me part nhi le rhi...i m not doing itt..."

"Umm..i think u should...tum isiliye ye nhi kr rhi ho na kyuki tumhara partner varun h?? No prob ham dono partners exchange kr lete h...happy??"

"Partners change krne se kya fayda...use toh kuch bhi yaad nhi na"

"Fir toh tum bhool jao..ayesha tum kisi or ki wajah se apna tym kharab kr rhi ho bas...meri baat mano or mere partner k saath evnt me jao...or wese bhi ye toh kaafi bada evnt h...sb ke parents bhi attend krenge...achi baat hogi agar koi tumhe varun k saath na dekhe..."

"Ok then "

They practiced for a week...the valentine function was on 14 feb as it should be and it was already 11 now... ayesha was now performing with ranbir and ayushi with varun ....and of course tanisha with raghu..and many other couples..evryday when they all went for practice...seeing varun perform with ayushi she would remember all the tym she spent with him.. and sometyms while performing with ranbir she imagined varun with her...it was almost a week this happening now...she was really frustated now...sometimes she also cried out...but did not evn say or talk a word with varun...one day after practice she went to her room...as it was already evening,it was pitch dark there...but her grief did not allow her to switch on the lights... she sat on the bed ...actully on a towel, she did not keep it there!? But it was not the tym to think about itt...

"I..i dunno wt to do now." She started...crying...." udhar evnt ki tyaari..or idhar...idhar toh varun ko kuch nhi yaad aa rha....ab toh me bhi thak gyi use ye samjhate hue ki wo mujje kitne achhe se jaanta h....use kuch bhi yaad nhi ...kuch bhi nhi...wo evnt toh bilkul hi nhi yaad h...sir k saamne kehta h ki hamne pehle kabhi saath me perform hi nhi kiya.!...i mean how did he dare to say that?! ..." she got up frm the bed and started moving straight to the left... "varun ko me kabhi maaf nhi krungi...usne mujhe date kiya h...uski wajah se mujhe ek medal mila h...lkin ...lkin us medal ki koi value nhi h..jiski wajah se mene apne bst frnd ko hamesha " while saying this,she suddenly got hit to something...something lyk...lyk a human!! Suddenly the lights went on and she realized that he was varun!! "Va..va..varun!? " she was really shocked!! "T..tum yaha kyu ho? M..mere room me??"
Varun gazed at this grl for some tym..amazed..and then said "yeh mera hi toh room h...tum mere room me ho.." ayesha looked around for a minute and then she realized that she had climbed two floors upstairs bcoz of which she reached varun's room! She turned to leave the room and as she walked a step,varun held her wrist and asked.." jo tumne kaha wo sach tha na??.."

"T..toh tumne..sab..sab sun liya?" She gulped in..and turned towards him..

"Haa..almost sab kuch...i mean.. pata nhi kyu tumhari baate sach lag rhi h...jbki mujhe esa kuch yaad toh nhi h...firbhi.."

"Mujhe pata h...tumhe kuch nhi yaad h...or kabhi yaad bhi nhi aayega.." she scolded and struggled his hand back frm him... as tears fell off her eyes and she ran away...frm his room ..along the corridoor..all the way to the ground where it was really very pleasent with the lit lamps along its boundry....all the tym she could hear varun call her name but did not stop...finally he caught her by arm and said "ayesha tum plz...mujhe achhe se btao na..mujhe tumhari baate sunne ka mann kr rha h.."

"Janna chahte ho na ki me kon hu??..toh khud jaan lo.." she tried to push him away..but in turn fell on him...his hands wrapped around her waist...and suddenly it started to rain...same situation as it was in there frst date ♡♡

They both looked at each other eyes...completey lost in them...varun's head started paining....really hard..."ouch" he shouted out of pain..on which ayesha popped up too "varun!" But he eventully fainted...ayesha could not make it all alone so she called evryone raghu ranbir ...

Huh!!..finally usko yaad aa gya....ohh..abhi poori tarike se nhi aaya?! Agle chappy me aa jayega...bst moment will be when he would surprice ayesha...she will be so happy na..:)

Tommoroww i will not update as i will be out for a family picnic or fir filmfare... ;)

"Thank u"