three years...

Ayesha rubbed her eyes as she woke up the next morning...as she opened them she could see a cute letter kept on her table with a rose which said-

I have always being trying to tell u what i really feel about you...but i hav never succeded.. yesterday i said it...but i was unable to say sorry so would you plz come to the canteen at 9 today??

Ayesha at first thought that it was a dream so she pinched herself...but finally she realized it was the truth...she jumped up from the bed and went for a bath..
To make everything look happier, she wore a cute blue dress...

She reached the canteen fifteen minutes before the alloted time so she had to wait...while waiting someone kept a hand on her shoulder frm back and said "ayesha how are you?"

Ayesha turned back and was really unhappy to see tanisha there...

"What is it to you?"

"No...i m juz asking bcuz after getting varun ppl are usually happy..."

(looks lyk she is jealous ...gud for me..) "look you just leave....we love each other and so you are not anyone to inturrupt in between"

"Ayesha cool down...me toh yaha tumse sirf ye kehne aayi thi ki.*pauses* tumhe jitne din varun ke saath rehna h reh lo..me kuch nahi kahungi...lkin dekh lena varun aakhir me mera hi ho jayega..."

"O hello...ye sab dhamki na kisi or ko dena...tumhari wajah se aaj me inne rude words bol rahi hu"

Tanisha twisted her lips and silently walked away....

Ayesha sat there depressed....soon varun came there...he tapped her on her left but when she turned there she could not see him as he went to her right...she faked a frown on which varun asked

"Meli ayesha ko kya ho gya?"

"Kuch ni...tanisha ne muje daata"

And they both laughed out..really loud...after that varun took her hand on his and asked for dance..

"Umm...why not"

Three years passed lyk that...tanisha kept blackmailing ayesha and varun kept her smile on her face ... they travelled to different places with each other and now were in true love....no one could seperate them .... but the matter is that will tanisha remain silent?? Wont she do anything??
It will happen when they complete their college and go back home that is after three years...so from the next chapter i write it will be from their last day at college...

Hey there!! I hav a good news for all variti and varia fans...
Recently it was decided that in judwaa2, kriti and alia would be cast opposite our varun...