reallyy!!??

--varun's pov--

I saw a grl...somewhat lyk ayesha..she looked pretty cute in a casual pink and blue outfit...she was sitting behind me and told me to slow down the byk..i denied it at first but eventully did itt....

Next thing i saw was me snd ayesha dancing while i also saw a beautifully decorated hall with thousands of ppl spectating us...

I remembered the fun tyms we had while practicing for the evnt..and not only me... it was raghu sid bhavya i guess so...

The frst tym we went for a coffe together...and then her dad scolding me....the prfct lunch and the rain...the cute kiss....

I also got about the moment ayesha fainted..and we went to the hospital where i think i was kidnapped...and...

"Arghh" i got up frm the bed realizing that it was just a dream.. a dream!  But no..it had a clear connection by wt was said by ayesha the last night....

As i looked around i could see only raghu sitting on a chair far away frm me...but hearing my voice he came up to me ..i hugged him and said sorry as i now knew that he was once my bestie...in which he said..happily...

"Thank god tumhe yaad aa gya...warna pata nahi tumhara kya hota.."

"Mujhe kya hota kuch nhi...ab toh tanisha bhi mujhse door chali gyi h "

"Haa lkin ayesha din raat yahi sochti rehti h ki tumhe kab sab kuch yaad aayega.."

"Haa yaar ayesha k liye na mujhe dil se bhot bura lag raha h....lkin me karu bhi toh kya...inni badi galti ki h mene...sirf sorry se nhi manegi woh..."

"Are uh sure tumhe sab yaad aa gaya h??"

"Are haa usse yaad aaya...mujhe abhi thoda kaam h...tujhse baad me baat krunga...bye.."
--pov ends--

Varun rushes out of his room...all the way to ayesha's...whare ayesha was keeping her clothes in the almirah....he knocked at the door at which ayesha opened itt... when she opened the door,he, instead of looking towards her,gazed at the shelves and started...

"Kya kr ri thi?"

"Kyu?? Me kuch bhi karu tumhe usse kya mtlb...or wese...o hello idhar...ye tum kese andar chale jaa rahe ho?? "

She tried pulling him through his arm but it was a heavy duty for this pity grl..... "o bhaisaab...sunai nhi diya kya? Firse bolu?"

This tym varun did not answer and he turned...put the girl aside...and started walking out...frustated....

As he reached his room...he shut the door and thought with anger to himself... "mene waha par wo medal dekha...mtlb ki yeh sach tha...ooffo...mene pata nhi ayesha ko anjaana kese kar diya...i love her...bhale hi woh mujhse pyaar na kare...but this tym i swear...kuch bada krna padega...soch varun beta soch..."

Ayesha in her room wondered "yaar ye varun ki problem kya h...me use bhoolna chahti hu toh wo subah subah apna chahra dikha jaata h...or yun mere se baat kare bina mere room me walk krke chala gaya jese ye koi park ho..."

This tym the only thing i can say is .... precap-valentyn event

If uh felt this chappy to be boring dont worry...the next chap is the biggest twister of this book...

"Thank u"