chapter 8

Varun went to the class where Ru Pali mam was waiting for him as soon as he entered mama told him to have a seat......

And she started"varun see...i know ayesha dances well.....and i evn know that you want to be her partner....so do i.....but i think she is a little uncomfortable with you..."

"uncomfortable!?.....but i thought i ws the bst for her..."he jumped up.

"yes" the teacher continued...."she might not bieng able to adjust herself wid you.....i hav an idea for you....i mean.....if you dont mind......you should take her out with you.....for lunch...or coffee.....i mean....a date??"

A DATE!!ohkk this id wat varun was waiting for....."thats a wonderful idea...thank u soo much maam.."he said and left.....

Varun ws soo happy by this decision....she went to ask ayesha for itt....she ws still in the audi..

"Ayesha....excuse me ayesha" varun entered.....and held ayesha's hand and took her to the corner of the room....of course tanisha es jealous bt this tym she could not do anything.....

Varun continued"ayesha...i know you are the bst....but you know wat teacher told me to take you out for a....for....for a...."

Ayesha looked stupidly upon him and asked"for aa??"

"For a date!!"he spoke finally

She blushed hard and nodded a yes....

"Woahh!....thank you ayesha..."varun said and they went where all their frnds were....

Soo sorry mah readers actully i had my xams and soo could not write.....plz dont kill me ill update the nxt part soon too

"Thank u"
:)