ohh....nooo!!

Ayesha got down from the byk and went up to her parents....she had jst an elder brother who was abroad for studies....her mom and dad angry as they shuld be asked" "so who are you mister and what are you doing with my daughter and yes Ayesha wouldn't you love to tell us about him how did you even think of going out with him and not telling this thing to your parents !!"

Ayesha got scared seeing this Varun said "sorry uncle but this was a Teacher's plan she said to take her out so did I do that was nothing else and uncle I request you please don't scold her"

"You just shut up I'm talking to my daughter and you're not supposed to speak "   her father said" daddy please let him go it's not His fault even I agreed to go this time we're sorry but please let him go"

Her dad loved her so much that he could give all his properties without saying a word and seeing this situation he thought to remain silent and let him go but he could not let him go so easily so he said" I'm letting you go this time but I warn you the next time I see you with my daughter I'm going to kill you there and then"..

In the house....
"Ayesha...we never thought that you will do something lyk this....dis you evr think what would people say!!?"her mom yeeled at her...."mom...i am in a girls scul that makes you think lyk that...just think mom if i were in a co-ed school roaming here and there woth guys and gals wouldnt make you matter then.."

"Ayesha!!!"her mom yelked as she was about to slap her.....but thought something anf stopped....tears rolled down ayesha's cheeks and went to her room....without saying a word....

Ayesha was told that after the event she will not be allowed to meet or talk to him....only because her parents encouraged her to take parts in evnts......

Nyc speed na :p
Anyways lets play a game this tym in the comments you hav to rate varun's latest film dilwale....out of five stars
Kinda review...

"Thank u"