fresher's party....

The nxt day,they all were told in the morning that they would have their fresher's party tonight..
All of them were vry happy and excited..of course they had to be...who doesn't luv a disco party with drinks and a club lyk feelin'

In ayesha's room--

"Hi ayushi...oo luking pretty yarr...actully red suits you.."

"Wt me!? Thanx...nyways hurry up its already 7 babe"

"Okk..just a minute...by the way u know wt..i can tell the future.."

"Wt nonsense ayeshu"

"Nope i m not joking...i can bet a million that tanisha would be wearing the shortest dress of all :p "

"This toh evryone knows XD"

The party was arranged in the club..."the heaven"...which had lavishing surroundings and a beautiful pool...swimming pool...with a bar lounge inside and a dj to dance...it also had some rooms upstairs...it was totally night but the beautiful lighting was a tiara to its beauty...

As ayesha entered she saw that ppl here were dancing madly...getting on each other and eewww.!! The smell coming right frm inside...hey! This wasn't wt ayesha supposed it to be....

She and ayushi stood before the pool...it felt at least better there...with a glass of lemon soda...they were talking about making new frnds here and all that stuff...when someone gave a back hug to ayesha!!

--ayesha's pov--
As i and ayeshi were talking, someone suddenly gave me such a tight back hug that it hurt me..on my arms ...i struggeled a bit to remove those heavy hands away frm me...when the glass fell off mah hand...i turned back to see who it was...and i was shocked to see.....varun!!
--pov ends--

"VARUN!!??...wt r u doing??..wt ws this ha??"

"This..this ws a back hug..heheh"

"Varun frst u decide u know me or not..then and only then...u hav the right to touch me.."

"i know...i know u?? Yess..i knw uh..come i'll tell u smthin'..."he said and held her hand tightly...ayesha tried to get her hand back but the grip was tight enough...and his anger too...ayesha said "mera haath chodo...chodo naa...umh.."

"Chup!! "He said while keeping his finger on her lips "bilkul chup...me tumhe kuch btana chahta hu .."

By the tym ayesha could solve this confusion,varun had already dragged her to the room...he made her sit on a chair and closed the door..."ab meri baat dhyan se suno...or kuch bhi bolna nahi" he said while leaning a litle closer to him..

"Theek h bolo...lkin door se plz."
She pushed him away.. "ek toh mujhe is samay tumse darr lg ra h upar se tum mujhe chup rehne ko keh re ho.."

"Are toh darr kyu ri ho...ohh..me tumhare saath kuch ni krne wala...meri already grlfrnd h...or wo bhi tumse kaafi better ....mujhe toh sach me bas tumhe kuch btana h "

"Tumne drink kiya hua h...tumhara koi bharosa??"

"Bs ab zada bkwaas mat kro or suno...mujhe ...mujhe yaad aa gaya h ki tum kon ho"

"Hmm!! Kya yaad aa gya!??" She replied happily..

"Yahi ki kese tum mujhe apna banana chahti thi or tumne mujhe mental hospital bhej diya..taaki me sab bhool jaun or tumse pyar kr lu...shukr h tanisha ne mujhe bacha liya.."

"KYA!! Varun ye sach nhi h...mujhe toh ye bhi nhi pata tha ki tum ho kaha??...or me toh ..." she stood up while saying this and started moving steps backward as varun moved towards her while saying "ohh...toh abhi tak sudhri nhi tum...tumhari jhooth bolne ki aadat kb jayegi...mujhe lg ra h..." he couldn't complete his sentence when they heard a loud screaming voice...tanisha's voice frm the window and at frst varun kept staring at ayesha for a few seconds but as he saw ppl going closer to the pool...he ran down...
Ayesha was quite relieved "thank god ye tanisha chilla padi..warna aaj pata nhi mera kya hota..lkin ye baat mere samjh nhi aayi ki me jhooth kbse bolne lgi? Or ye mental hospital ka kya chakkr h?? Mujhe toh kuch bhi smjh nhi aa ra me kru toh kru kya...lkin filhal k liye mujhe neeche jaana chahiye..."

Haww!! Ye kya ho gya!! Ab tum logo ne tanisha k inni baddua lgai h...yeh toh hona hi tha :p

Nyways...remember raghu?? I told in the intro? ab wo entry marega.. :) ....in which character??!!... sabra rakho... u'll get to know :p

"Thank u "