i am sorry....:(

Ayesha had started to love spending tym with varun.....but according to her parents wish she would nvr try to contact him after the event.....

In the audi.....
"Today you are doing really better ayesha!!" The teacher remarked when she observed ayesha comfortable with varun.....soon they finished their practice when tanisha came to ayesha and asked"hey would you lyk to share with me what happened..?you went for a date with varun right??so why do you both look do sad today....??"

"I dont know why but i am feeling really very sadd...i would not lyk to share with you but i can only tell you that in my lyf i am scared of only one thing now .......leaving varun....:("ayesha said and left from there....

This sentence of ayesha made tanisha realize that ayesha wad falling for him!!yes she was!! But tanisha loved him bcoz not only of his gud looks and body but he was from a rich family too....she could not let him go soo easily....

Ayesha went to varun...took him to the corner of the room and said"listen mah father wants that we should not meet after the evnt but i think we can hang out someday before the evnt??.....it is not so that i cannot live without you....or anything of that sort.....but i dont know why ......i love to spend tym wid you....":)

Varun realized her love for him and said"ok....ok but i dont think your parents lyk me..."

"So who said i m going to marry you...stupid :p"

"But...."

"Yarr plz dont say no.....you are my first guy frend....and dont worry i will not let my parents know anything about this..":(
She said making a sad pout...

"Hey....i thought you were an introwert.."

"Yup i am but once i get comfortable with someone i do the most stupidiest things on this planet"

"ok lets rehearse now"

"Ohhkk...":)

Hey.....if u cmmnt i m not gonna kill u..... last tym it was gud to see the respond....as we are varuniacs we loved dilwale....no doubt :p

"Thank u"
:)