it was easy peasy...

The day after the plan was made they decided to execute it too...as they did not want varun's life to be spoilt...a little carelessness would create a damn big problem for them....they knew it won't be easy to lie to a liar itself...but still they could not leave it untried...

Tanisha came to college with a taxi!! They all wondered why taxi!? She always came with varun? They failed to execute our frst plan...as she was in taxi but then raghu jumped up with an idea...a pleasent one...while tanisha was struggling to find the change to pay in her purse,raghu went there and paid five hundred!! And said to keep the change..! While ayesha and ayushi wondered wt was wrong with him!!, They realized that it was is plan...

Tanisha was really shocked at this scene,and to check wether he was falling for her or not, she porposely fell on the floor faking a pain in her ankle...on which raghu popped up "wt happed tanu!? Are u alright??"

"Tanu!? Stop that nonsense plz"tanisha rplied

"No tanu i hav loved u since childhood ....i love this name too"

Behind the wall ayesha and ayushi burst into laughter seeing raghu overact...but the fact was..tanisha was really falling for him!!....or as one should say fot his money!!! To make it a markable note..raghu added

"U know wt? I can evn buy a villa for u in an isolated island..with a luxurious swimming pool...bedroom...terrace...and woah! How can i forget to keep a caretaker for my tannu..!?"

Tanisha seemed to be really happy as she rplied.."umm..wo sb toh theek h ...but will u plz leave me just now...my ankle is hurting" she thought that raghu would leave now...but raghu in turn..picked her up in his arms..slowly..looking into her eyes...and took her to his room...he lay her down on the bed and asked if she needed anything on which she just denied by nodding her head...ayesha and ayushi too entered the room and hid behind the shelf...they had to record their voices when tanisha would confess her love for him..

"Raghu," she started "look we are together since class 10;and it might be true that u started loving me...its not ur fault i know..i m so irresistable.. but u would wonder why i m here"

"Kya bkwaas kr ri h ldki..raghu ko toh pata hi h ki woh yaha kyu h..wahi toh laya tha..iski bhi memory loss ho gyi h " ayushi whispered to ayesha.. on which ayesha too whispered "ayushi just keep ur mouth shut and listen to them.. "

Raghu said "yes tannu i love uh...plz say that u love me too..
Or else i would die..."

"No raghu i can't.. i already hav someone who takes me as his grlfrnd...i cannot fool him.."

On listening this,raghu took out an expensive ring frm his pocket,offered her and said "plz"

Now tanisha could not control she frst gazed at the shiny ring which looked vry expensive and then at raghu and said "i love uh too... varun might take me as his grlfrnd but i take u as my bf...."

Ayesha and ayushi gave a hi5 but slowly...raghu was happy too... at this moment varun entered.. "tanisha, u searched uh in whole of the college..and uh are here in his room!!?? Mr raghu wt the hell were uh trying to do with my tanisha" he moved towards raghu while saying this...ayeshi were shocked..totally.. but then tanisha got up and said "varun stop..if u love me,i love him and not uh..so i think u r the one to leave rite now.."

Ayesha whispered "look its all going gud but we just did not think about varun evn once yaar..he will be so hurt "

Varun left the room in anger and so did tanisha to give him an explaination about why was she here...ayeshi came out to raghu and ayesha started firing questions at him "hey u gave five hundred to a taxi wala!!! And such an expensive ring to tanisha!! Or ye tannu ka kya chakkar h??"

"Ok ok chill me sb btata hu " raghu said "wo five hundered ka note nakli tha or us note k beech me mene unka amount rakha hua tha...ye ring meri mom ki purani ring thi jise mene polish karwaya tha or ye tannu wannu toh chalta h yaar...lkin ek baat bata du..agar in sab k chakkar me sach me pat gayi na toh me wapas nhi krunga..inni mehnat se toh ladki patayi h "

"koshish achhi thi lkin joke maar nhi paye..or wese bhi jokes ka diploma toh mere paas hi h" ayushi chuckled.

Ayesha said "wese jinna socha tha usse bhot zada easy tha...it was just easy peasy.."

Poore 820 words ka chappy!!
Ayeshi means ayesha + ayushi
I'll be waiting for ur feedback

"Thank u "