7.

Reaching the destination, once unknown to us, we figured out that we were pulling into the parking lot of the police station.

We were already headed there anyways to report everything that had happened that morning but coming in like this was much more intimidating.

The car came to halt and the driver got out.

He opened my side of the back door. He peered in as if telling me to get out.

I didn't.

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful but I was scared to go in. I've never been in any type of place like this before. Not even for the assembly at school where the sherif came to talk about his job.

I had a bad piece of Bologna that day and was stuck in the bathroom the whole time.

That was a dark day. I laughed to myself, remembering the incident but that ended abruptly when he yanked me by my collar and out of the car.

"Are you next or are you gonna be a big kid and get out yourself?" He asked Jake, as he peered in the back.

"You won't touch me." Jake says, as he opened the door and steps out, slamming it behind him.

He's tough and can take a lot but even though, it doesn't mean he doesn't feel it. He's just good at hiding it.

He's the most sensitive guy I know, but in all honesty, he's also the strongest.

Maybe not physically but mentally and emotionally. I just hope he doesn't finally crack like I had.

This may be our last chance to state our case. It shouldn't be too hard, we're innocent, but then again, I don't know much about government police.