Best friends for ever?

** I AM LOOKING FOR AN EDITOR. MORE INFO IN THE {CHA CHA NOTE} BELOW!! :D

*Harry's P.O.V. *

"Let me go, I hate you!" she shouts.

"Shut up! Stop! I protected you! You're supposed to love me not him! I loved you from the start but no!" I say. She looks terrified as she slightly shivers in her seat.

"W-where are you taking me?" she asks still quivering.

"Wherever the hell I want," I snap back rather harshly.

She stays silent and looks out her window not looking at me the whole ride.

I drive to my house and she sighs when she sees it. I run over to her door and open it, she won't get out so I carry her.

Her brown hair flows a bit with the wind, ruining the perfect curls. She picks at her nails not uttering a word to me as I make my way upstairs to my flat.

When I open the door she looks reluctant to even be in the house.

"Whats the matter?" I ask.

"N-nothing, I just don't feel comfortable being in just your presence because of- well you already know why," she says not looking at me.

"It's a good thing you're afraid of me seeing as you love him and not me," I say evilly.

"I'm not in love with him Harry! For the last freaking time!" she says as she rests her forehead in her hands.

"Really? Then look me in the eye and say that," I say stepping closer to her.

"I-I don't l-l-" she doesn't finish.

"See! That's what I'm saying! You love him Rubi and you always fucking will," I say getting really close to her face.

"Get away from me!" she says as she pushes my chest.

At that point she ticks me off, I grab her wrists and all I see is red.

I take her to my bedroom locking the door and ignoring her pleads for me to stop.

Before I know it. I've done it.

I've hurt her.

The only one I truly love.

I've raped her.

I pass out being very tired from today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

He raped me, possibly the last person I trusted on Earth has raped me.

I cry silently as he passes out, then I quickly take a shower and grab my phone. I call Liam to find out where he lives. Thankfully he lives right above Harry so all I have to do is walk upstairs.

I call Sophia and ask her to pick me up at Liam's house which is just two minutes driving. She gets here quickly and I run to her car with Thalia.

"What happened?" she asks.

"I'll explain at your house, can we please just go?" I ask.

She nods. I am so thankful that she lives by herself because I would feel super awkward to tell her what I am going to while her parents were in the same house.

When we get to her house she helps me take Thalia's stuff inside.

Then I sit on the couch as she makes some hot chocolate.

"So do you want to tell me what happened?" she asks.

"Well Zayn basically kidnapped me on Friday. I have been at his house all weekend and I-I don't know what to do!" I exclaim crying.

"Shh. It's alright, tell me what the problem is," she says rubbing my back.

"It's like they came back to ruin my life!"

"You can't possibly think that. They're not here to ruin your life," se says looking at me.

"Sophs Harry straight out admitted it to me. He told me they want to ruin my senior year. Thats why they're back here. And it's only been a week. We still have eight months and three weeks to go!" I say.

"Don't let them get to you," she says.

"I can't just get over it! They ruined everything. I'm done with this. Did I even mention to you that my mom committed suicide or that my dad died. I can't take it anymore, I just want it to end," I say.

"Rubi stop talking like that!" she exclaims.

"No, I'm done."

"Rubi, I know what it's like to want to end your life. Just remember things get better," she says trying to stay positive.

"No you don't know! This is nothing like an idiot ex-boyfriend of your's trying to cheat on you with your best-friend. He is still alive, he didn't die while you claimed to love him. My /parents/ died. What the fuck am I supposed to do?" I say.

"Rubi they didn't rape you or even hurt you physically," she says.

I then literally sound like a baby, when you can hear the tears coming on. Well that's what I sounded like, I plop down on the couch. "But they did," I say.

"What? Who is 'they,' as in more than one person?" she asks.

I nod. "It was Zayn and Harry," I say shaking in fear of the thought.

"I know what it's like to lose something that important, and trust me it gets better."

"No! It doesn't. I was RAPED I didn't just give it up! It was TAKEN from me!"

"I still lost it," she says shakily.

"No, you don't get it!" I stand up in frustration, about ready to pull the hair out of my head. "I'm not some whore-bag like you! I don't give my virginity up like-like-" I'm cut off.

"Like some what?!" she shouts standing up and clenching her fists.

"Like some prostitute hoping to get some money from it!" I shout.

She slaps me right then and there. "Get out!" she shouts.

I stand up and grab Thalia, then I make my way to Mrs. Malik's house.

I knock at her door, she quickly opens. "Oh hello Rubi, is everything alright?"

"Umm yes. I hate to ask you this but can I maybe stay until investigation at my home is done? I don't have any other place to stay."

"Oh of course, please come in. You know I always have room for you," she says smiling brightly.

__________________________

---------------------------------------------------------

{Cha Cha note} Hello there! So this is a very short chapter but I owe my ABSOLUTELY AMAZING READERS something because you got me to 154 READS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

EDITOR INFO: inbox me, if you are interested, just say you are interested in being my editor. All you really have to do is have good grammar skills and depending on if more than one person wants to be my editor then you will have a little task to do as in writing. Thats it. So PLEASE INBOX me.