We're in Love

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

I wake up and see Harry head off to work. My hands start sweating and mind races when I realize I need to find out who that man was. He has to be Rose's father, but why wouldn't Harry tell me?

I call Rose's and Darcy's nanny and have her watch them while I investigate. "I'll be back in a short bit Laura, they should be up any minute now, feel free to take them out, there's money in the kitchen drawer to pay for all of you."

"Alright, take care Mrs. Styles." I go to my car and before I can get there I feel hands around my waist and my mouth is covered to prevent me from screaming.

I look up and see the man from yesterday. "We need to get out of here," he says.

He pushes me into his car and I can't get out. "Calm down Rubi, you've lived with a kidnapper for almost eleven years now and you're scared of me?"

"What?!" I exclaim.

"I'll explain when we get to my house."

At his house I sit down on his couch and wait nervously for him to return with tea, which I frankly don't want.

"So-"

"What's your name?" I ask.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"What's your name?" she asks. Her body language tells me she's nervous, they way she crosses her arms in a defenseless way. Her leg shakes and she doesn't even make eye contact with me.

I sigh, "I'm Zayn."

She continues to look at the ground, blinking has become rare for her. "Why do you say it that way?"

"What way-"

She looks up at me and says with an investigative tone, "With disappointment, like I should know you."

I hold her stare and walk towards her. I stand her up and touch her cheek lightly, I then kiss her.

When it's over she almost starts crying. "Why did you let him take me?" her voice quavers.

"How did you know-"

"I don't know, I just have a feeling that I never belonged with him, that I wasn't supposed to be with him."

"And why do you say that?"

She stays silent for a moment as she let's the tears fall, "Because," her voice gets higher and quieter, "I have a feeling I was supposed to be with you."

"Oh Rubi-" I go to kiss her and she freezes. "Babe what's wrong?"

She looks up slowly. "Y-you, both of you raped me."

"Yes and I'll never forgive myself, but now we have a beautiful daughter together and we can live happily."

"N-no we can't. You hurt me Zayn," she scrunched her face up in anger.

"But Rubi-"

"Take me back home," she says.

"What?"

"Take me back home!"

"You mean to that hell hole where you sleep alongside a criminal?" I ask in disgust.

"Oh and what do you call yourself?!"

I am shocked by her statement. "Rubi," I take her hand and she looks away, "Rubi, baby listen. I love you, I always have. And you love me. We've always loved each other."

She shakes her head, "Then why are we in this situation?!" she asks desperately. "Why do I want to go back home to them?! Why don't I want to stay with you?!"

I have no words.

"Exactly! Take me back home or I'll call the cops!"

I lead her to the car and take her home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I get home and see Rubi still up.

"Baby, I told you I'd be home late."

She seems to not be focused and she then looks up at me. "We need to talk."