I'm . . .

***THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! Over one thousand reads?! That's amazing! Remember there is a sneak peek in the author's note!

***DEDICATION: batman _1325 and iluvmylife3

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I pull Rubi with me outside to my car after I grab my emergency money and my clothes.

I drive to the airport while Rubi stays silent.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

Harry drove us to the airport. I was silent because he slapped me last time I spoke.

What am I supposed to do? Is he really going to kidnap me? Will anyone notice?

Zayn!

He knows I'm at Harry's house. Surely after I'm missing for a bit he'll wonder where I am.

"Rubi I'm taking us to a better place. Just you wait and see," Harry says.

He kisses me, his lips are sour and he looks like he's going insane.

"Harry?" I ask.

"What did I-"

"How am I going to walk?" I say pointing at my ankle.

He looks down at it and sighs. "Can you put any pressure on it?" he asks.

"It hurts too much," I say. At this point I'm stalling, I think I sprained it but that's as far as it goes.

"You were just walking on it, you'll be fine," he says.

Darn it! He remembered! "You're right. I guess I'm overreacting," I say.

"Now listen Rubi, don't say anything to anyone. You are coming with me whether you like it of not. The easier you make this, the easier this will be," he says.

I nod.

He smiles and walks over to my side and opens the door for me. He grabs my hand and we start walking.

He ends up buying our tickets, I know it's to the U.S. but I'm not sure where.

We board the plane immediately and soon it's time to take off.

"I'm going to sleep, you should too. We have a long day tomorrow," he says to me.

He pulls me to sleep on his chest and for some reason I fall asleep.

I wake up to lips kissing mine. I see Harry and immediately pull away.

"It's almost time to go. We have two minutes until landing," Harry says.

I nod and stretch in my seat.

We land and soon start exiting. Harry holds my hand and I try as hard as I can to not limp.

We get Harry's baggage at the baggage collection. Then we head outside.

"Where are we?" I ask him.

"New York," he says.

I don't know exactly where that is but I think it's close to the U.K.

He hails a cab and we get in. Harry talks to the driver about some hotels and eventually the driver takes us somewhere.

We get to a hotel and Harry books a room. Unfortunately he only books a room with one queen sized bed.

"So I was thinking we could explore the city tomorrow," he says.

I don't say anything. I do not want to spend the day with him. I want to go home and I want to get away from him.

"Rubi, tell me what you think," he says.

I stay silent.

He grabs my wrist and makes me face him. "I don't want to go anywhere with you," I say harshly.

He lets go of my hand and slaps me.

I walk away from him to the living room, refusing to cry. I won't cry anymore. I'm done with him.

I hear him talking and I'm pretty sure he is ordering room service. He walks out of the room and into the living room.

After a while there is a knock on the door. Harry opens it and it's room service.

He thanks the girl and walks over to me with some food.

"I got you a salad," he says. "I made sure there is no meat in it and that the ranch is vegan friendly," he pauses. "You are still a vegan right?" he asks.

I nod.

I eat the salad in silence and he sits next to me.

When I'm done my stomach feels queezy. I run to the restroom and sure enough I puke.

Harry grabs my hair and pulls it back from my face.

I go and wash my mouth out.

I stay silent and he follows me to the living room. "Rubi, are you pregnant?" he asks very slowly, almost as if he'll break me.

I don't fully understand what he just said for a few seconds. Then I become hysterical and start crying.

He grabs me and hugs, I shake my head and continue to cry. This can't be happening.

I push him away, angry at what he did. "This is all your fault!" I shout. "How could you do this to me?!" I cry.

I run out of the living room and downstairs. This can't be happening. Harry catches up to me and plunges a needle into my arm. He carries me back to the room kicking and screaming.

"Let me go!" I shout as he pushes me into the living room.

He then takes me to the bedroom. He pushes me in and I cry and kick. "I hate you!" I shout.

He locks me inside the room and I punch the door. "Let me out!" I shout.

He doesn't respond and I sit on the ground crying.

What am I supposed to do?

I feel myself slowing drowsing away. Harry opens the bedroom door just a bit, he peeks in and sees me on the ground.

He grabs me and carries me bridal style. "Shh, I promise you, everything is going to be fine. I'll do anything to keep us together," he says.

He continues to whisper weird things the whole time he walks downstairs. He uses the back door and I see a black car parked in an alley.

I know what you're saying, 'Why isn't she fighting back? Why won't she move?'

I don want to move, there's nothing left to fight for. He has already ruined my life. And aside from that I don't think I can move.

The last thing I see before I fall asleep is Harry sticking me in the trunk of the car.

______________________________________________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------

{Cha Cha note} So I know this is a very sucky chapter, and that it's been so long since I've updated but I've been really busy with school. I really focused on Wattpad last year and this year I need to focus on school, I will try to update every weekend but that doesn't always work, so sorry.

**SHOUT OUT**

*batman_1325 for commenting again!!! I know I forgot to thank you last time so thanks!

*iluvmylife3 for commenting last time and in a previous chapter!!! I also forgot to thank you last time!

******SNEAK PEEK!!!!!*****

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Rubi is in the hospital and does not remember anything relating to me. She doesn't recognize my face and she certainly doesn't know that I kidnapped her.

"Who are you?" she asks me.

"I'm your boyfriend of four years, I'm Harry." I say lying about being her boyfriend.

She looks at me with huge eyes, "What?"

I nod.

"I-I don't remember you," she says.

"Rubi, how can't you remember me? You're pregnant with my child. We were talking about getting married soon," I say.

She stays silent for a bit and I decide to cry to make it seem more realistic and convince her. She then speaks up, "I-I believe you," she says. "Harry I believe you."

I look up, "Really?" I ask.

She nods.

I go to her and kiss her, she even kisses back. When I pull away I say, "I love you."

"I love you too," she says back.

I can't believe I've convinced her.