The Plan

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

"Love why are you trying to leave me? After everything I've done for you," he whispers. His grip on my wrist tightens.

"I'm sorry," I say. "I didn't mean to make you upset. I didn't mean to hurt you Harry."

He pushes me against a wall. I cringe as my skull collides with the hard wall. "H-Harry please listen-"

"Stop. I'm fixing this." He places a rope around my wrists and makes me sit down on a chair. "Don't fidget and this will go much easier."

I stop and let him place another set of ropes around my ankles and then around my torso. Tears trail down my face as he does this. "Don't cry love," he kisses them away. He then gags me.

I wake up and see Zayn staring at me. "You've got some nerve to kick me and make a run for it. You were always quite the little fighter weren't you?" He has a sly smirk telling me I have something coming for me.

He takes my gag off, "I'm sorry," I say sobbing. "I didn't mean to hurt you, I love you, I just can't stay."

"Oh save it. I know this is an act to save yourself from what you've got coming to you. Don't worry though Harry has got it all taken care of."

"I don't get why you two are doing this to me. Haven't you hurt me enough?"

"Not nearly-"

"You raped me! I had your child! What else could you do to ruin my life?!"

"I didn't rape you-"

"I saw the video Zayn. It's obvious I'm on the date rape drug and you enjoyed every damn moment of my humiliation."

He leans close to my face and gives me a cold stare. "I gave you what you what you deserved. And don't you dare ask me why."

"I don't understand what I've done-"

He leans forward and kisses me. When he pulls away he leans his forehead against mine. "I don't understand why I love you so much. I know you'll never-"

"Don't you dare say I'll never love you because you're the only thing that keeps me going. After all of these memories have came back all I want is to be with you. I don't care what you did to me, I love you and I don't want to lose you."

"Cut the crap," he says. "I know you're trying to cheat your way out of a punishment." He unties my wrists, torso, and ankles. "Just leave, leave right now, I'm giving you a chance to escape."

I grab his face and kiss him. "I love you," I say after the kiss. "I can't leave you nor our daughter behind."

He pushes me away, "Just leave already, leave and go be happy with someone else."

I grab his hand with both of mine, "No please," I force tears out of my eyes, "please run with me, w-we can be a family. Please I'm begging you."

He sighs and wipes my tears away