Psycho Harry

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

"You are home," he whispers stroking my hair as I try to stop shaking from pure fear.

What does he mean by that? I quickly stand up and put my clothes on as I walk to a spare room and cry. This is my last year of high school it's supposed to be amazing and now that they've come back my whole year is ruined.

I hear a soft knock on my door but I ignore it hoping they'll go away. Unfortunately they don't. I continue to cry until I hear a voice.

"Love, why are you crying?" his raspy voice asks slowly as gently.

I continue to ignore him but he doesn't like that. He pins my shoulders down and hovers over me. I look up at him through my tears as I see his very enraged face. "Answer me!" he shouts.

"W-why are you being l-like this?" I sob. "W-what have I done to y-you?" I ask.

He looks at me as he smirks, "You really don't know?" he asks slightly narrowing his eyes.

I shake my head.

"You rejected me for my friend. How could you like someone who hurt you so badly? Why do you like him? After everything I've done for you, you don't even like me the slightest bit," he says.

"I didn't know you helped me!" I exclaim. "I never knew that until you told me! A-and I wasn't taking about why you hate me. I was talking about why you are keeping me here."

"Did you ever even realize that only four girls ever beat you up?!" he asks still on the other topic. "Did you ever notice how out of the group I was because I wanted to help you!" he pauses and then he whispers, "Did you even notice that I got beat up all that time because I loved you?"

I look up at him when he finishes and I see tears in his eyes.

"Harry-"

"Don't," he says cutting me off. "Just stop, I don't want to talk about it. You need to get some rest. Go to sleep I'll be home all day," he says.

"Can I please go home?" I ask.

"Rubi stop with that," he says.

"But why are you keeping me here?! I hate you! I hate it here!" I shout.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"But why are you keeping me here?! I hate you! I hate it here!" she shouts.

I get off of her and start walking away. I look back at her with teary eyes and she looks down as if she's scared that I'll hurt her.

"Listen to me Rubi," I say looking at her. She still doesn't look up so I go to her and grab her left arm forcefully as I make her look up at me with my right hand. "I said listen."

She looks terrified but that's what I want. I want her to be scared of me if she isn't going to love me. As Machiavelli once said, 'It is better to be feared than loved.'

"You are mine and only mine. I'm keeping you safe-"

"Harry you don't need to protect me from anyone but yourself," she says.

Those words hurt me, so I do the only thing I can think of. I pin her back down and force her yet again.

By the time I'm done she is sobbing hysterically. She doesn't even look at me when I try to talk to her.

"Rubi incase you haven't noticed you're under my demands now. If I say listen you listen, if I say jump off a bridge, you better jump off a bridge," I say.