Risk

I've started this thing called Question of the day, please make sure to answer in the comments below or you can message me/ write a message on my profile! Thank you :D

*Harry's P.O.V*

She embraces me for quite a while and sobs following my attempted suicide. I can't believe she stuck around. I've hurt her so many times, why would she stick around? It doesn't make sense, she doesn't love me, nobody can.

Once she releases me I am a bit more comfortable, I don't feel as much guilt as I did when she told me she loved me. Then I see her tears streaming down her face and realize that I can't do this to her. It's not fair.

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, "Will you stop crying already?" I ask irritated. She holds back the sobs after that, she tries to hug me again and I push her away.

"W-what's wrong?" she asks shakily. I sigh, looking away.

"I can't do this anymore Rubi. The only reason I kidnapped you was so that I could make Zayn jealous. I didn't want you because I loved you I wanted you for the pleasure of seeing Zayn's life fall apart."

"Y-you don't mean that-"

"But I do," I looked at her clenching my jaw.

"But I thought you l-lo-"

I laugh, "Loved you? Are you mad? If I loved you I wouldn't have done this to you. I wouldn't have hurt you the ways I did. I raped you, I ruined your entire life just to see Zayn in pain, I'll admit seeing you in pain was also fun," I smirked knowing I had gotten to her.

She looks at me and shakes her head making a disgusted face towards me. She clenches her jaw, "You're sick," she says with tears.

I lean forward, close enough so that she'll think I'm going to kiss her, "As if I didn't already know that. You're so stupid."

She quickly looks in my direction and her eyes starts watering, lips begin to tremble,she shakes her head, and pushes me away angrily. "Zayn!" she shouts for him.

She spots him not far away and runs down the hall to him.

She hugs him and grips the front of his shirt sobbing softly on his shoulder.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

Rubi sobs and places her delicate hands on my shirt, grasping it tightly.

I put my hand on her head and softly caress her. "What's wrong babe?"

She shakes her head not wanting to speak. "Get him away from me," she says in a broken whisper.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

"Get him away from me," I please Zayn as he holds and comforts me.

"Rubi I, I can't," he says.

I already know that's not a good thing I push him away but he grabs both of my wrists tightly and pins me down to the ground.

Adrenaline courses through my veins and I kick him as hard as I can. I then manage to push him off fast enough and run to the door.

"Rubi," I hear a low voice say. It's Harry and he doesn't seem to be in a good mood.

I turn around and see him holding Rose at gun point. "Mummy help!" she cries. My heart shatters at this, I can't just leave her.

I pull my hand away from the door knob very slowly knowing that if I leave I lose Rose my only family, but if I stay I lose possibly my only chance at ever leaving this place, of ever escaping Harry and Zayn.

I slowly make my way back to Harry and Rose. He removes the gun once I am on front of him.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me close to him, "I knew you'd come back to me," he whispers.

_________________________________________________________________________________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Cha Cha note} I know it's a short update and I'm really sorry about that! I'll try and post a longer chapter next time I just wanted to give you guys something.

I have an editor now be sure to follow her! xX1DSoul_MateXx

Thank you to all who commented and voted, don't have the specifics at the moment.

I've got a new story on her, called Death of Me, tell me your thoughts on it please!

Question of the day (QTD) : Aside from this story have you read any others of mine? If so which ones should I update more often

Remember to:

Vote

Follow

Answer QTD