I love you

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

So the video was posted in YouTube and right now it's at two million views.

Even better?

Hundreds of people have already started to recognize that it's Rubi in the video. Well looks like her life just got a lot more complicated.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

As I get home my phone rings. I answer and it's Sophia.

"What do you want?" I ask trying to control my voice.

"I think you need to come over," she says.

"Fine," I say then hang up. I drive to her house, trying not to cry.

When I get there she hugs me. I hug back and sob, "I'm so sorry about what he did," she whispers.

"W-what are you talking about?" I ask through sobs.

"The video," she says.

"What video?" I ask.

She motions to her laptop and I see there's a video. And the faces there are mine and Zayn's. I click play and the video starts, I watch and forward it from time to time to see how much he posted.

He posted the whole thing. From beginning to end.

I check the comments and everyone has realized it's me in the video. No one seems to notice that it's Zayn in the video though.

I report the video and shut the laptop.

I leave her house without another word. I know this may be the stupidest thing I've ever done but no one is going to stop me.

When I arrive at Zayn's house I knock quickly and impatiently.

He opens it and has a sly smirk on his face. "Couldn't resist?" he asks.

"I'm not in the mood for games. I hope you're listening because these are my last words to you," I say.

"I love you. You were my first crush and despite everything you've done to me I can't shake you from my head. I know I'll never have you and that's too bad. I had so much hopes that somehow, someday," I say through tears, pausing only to take a deep shaky breath. "That we could be together, and that it could mean something to you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"I love you. You were my first crush and despite everything you've done to me I can't shake you from my head. I know I'll never have you and that's too bad. I had so much hopes that somehow, someday," she says through tears and pauses to take a deep shaky breath. "That we could be together, and that it could mean something to you."

"You ruined that chance on the day we met," I snap back.

She shakes her head, "I was wrong about you. You're a worthless piece of-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!" I roar.

"This is goodbye. I want you to know that I love you, forever and always," she says. She grabs my neck and pulls me down for a kiss. "I'm going to miss you the most. And please tell everyone that I love them. And tell Harry that he deserves better than me."

She takes off running and I suddenly question what she's doing so I follow her.

I hear an "oof," down the hallway.

"No let me go, let me go, please!" Rubi pleads. I run faster and I see Rubi in Harry's arms, he is holding her to his chest and is trying to calm her down.

Harry flicks his head to follow him. I quickly follow him to his car where I have to chloroform Rubi.

Yeah I know it's weird that I suddenly have chloroform but. . . it's a long story.

When we get to Harry's flat Rubi is waking up.

Harry carries her inside and I unlock the door.

Harry takes her to a spare room and we chain her to the bed, she is sprawled out like a starfish.

"No please let me go," she croaks.

"Rubi you need to calm down. We aren't going to hurt you but you have to answer some questions," Harry says.

She sighs, "Just ask me so I can leave," she says.

"What were you going to do when you ran out of that hallway?" Harry asks.

"Kill myself!" she shouts.

"Baby why would you want to do that?" Harry asks in a whisper with tears in his eyes.

"Ask Zayn," she says.

Harry looks at me with a look that could kill and at that moment I know Harry is never going to forgive me once I tell him what I've done.

______________________________________________________________________________

-------------------------------------------------------

{Cha Cha note} THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm crying right now, I got to 496 READS?!!!

I know it's been a while since I've updated and I'm really sorry!!

So here are some questions I really hope someone answers!!!

* What will Harry do to Zayn once he finds out?

*And who do you want Rubi to end up with?