I Remember

*Harry*

I set her down in the back seat and quickly tend to her wounds. She seems to be regaining consciousness but very slowly.

I quickly head to drive out of state.

A few hours pass and Rubi wakes up. I don't really like her hair blond and her blue contacts are freaking me out. She touches her neck and gasps.

"Why did you do that?" she asks.

"You wouldn't have listened and you needed to be punished for running away."

She sighs. "Where are we-"

"Don't even ask," I snap. "Why did you run anyway?"

She turns pale and looks away. I pull over on the road, get out, and force her into the passenger's seat.

I drive again and ask the question again.

"Z-Zayn told me the truth," she looks at me almost crying.

"What truth?"

"That my parents are dead!" she sobs. "He didn't tell me how I got to the U.S. with you, but he did tell me that he never abused me sexually." She wiped the excess tears away and looks at me courageously. "So I have two fucking questions for you Harry Styles, who the hell are you and why the hell am I with you?"

"You'll find out soon enough," I sigh.

She crosses her arms and looks out the window. "I'm so done with this. I wish I was with Liam," she says.

"You really wish you were with Liam? Because last I checked Liam made you transform into someone you're not."

"How did you find me?" she asks clearly tired of me.

"I have connections all around, so it wasn't that hard to find you."

"Did you find out what caused the baby harm?" she asks innocently.

"It was the hair dye, it had some toxins that don't help the baby in any way."

She sighs, "I didn't know that would hurt him."

"Obviously," I snap.

We finally arrive to a motel and I pay for a room with one bed. I carry Rubi to the room and set her down under the covers. She doesn't wake up and I lock the door. Quickly undressing to just my boxers and laying down next to her. I pull her close to me so that she doesn't get the idea to leave me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Rubi's P.O.V.*

I wake up and feel Harry's arms around me. I slowly get up and grab his car keys. I hear him shift around and I decide I better run now. I run to the door accidentally slamming it.

"Rubi?" I hear his voice rasp.

I run down the stairs quickly and spot his car on the other side of the parking lot. I run quickly, getting an extra push from the adrenaline.

I fumble with the keys as I hear his feet stomp down the stairs. I try and try to unlock it and finally I get it. I open the door and get in. I put the keys and try to start the car. Then I feel the pain shoot up my arm from all the strength I used. My arm still hurts from that I.V.

I muster all the strength that I have and start the car. I reverse at top speed. I see Harry but he doesn't run after me.

I hear a loud noise and the car suddenly starts to drive awkwardly. It turns out he shot the tire. And unfortunately the car is out of gas.