05. daisies

February 14th 2011

dear yuri,

happy valentine's day.

i brought you daisies, your favorite. for the seven hours that i have been here in the hospital room, i have not dared to put them inside a vase filled up with water.

but instead, i let them lay on my lap. they lay there, petals falling one by one. i can't help but notice that their death is near.

they look so beautiful and alive as they are in full bloom yet they are slowly dying. i know that there is nothing for me to stop them from doing so, but i wish i could. i really do, but i can't at the moment.

even the wilting flowers have beauty and i don't know what i would do if they die. i'll probably be lonely but i don't think i'd ever keep their image out of my head. i can't keep the image of them dying in front of my eyes.

they kind of remind me of you.

keep me in your dreams,
kim jongin

july 27th 2015

yuri sat on the bed as the doctor and her mother faced her. she looked at them as she waited for any new news for her to hear.

"you seem healthy, moon yuri. of course, there is some minor problems but at this rate, you will be released next week," he explained to the both of them. yuri smiled as she nodded her head.

"is there any chance i can be released before my birthday?" she asked. he looked over to her files and looked back at her.

"your birthday is on august 4th? i guess we can make some arrangements," he grinned before bidding his goodbyes.

"oh, honey. this birthday will be special, i have everything planned," her mother exclaimed as she stuck out her hand to help her daughter.

"i can't wait," she smiled as her eyes roamed around the hospital room. "mom? is there a chance i can visit the hospital garden?"

"of course, they have daisies planted there."

"my favorite," yuri whispered. her mother nodded her head as they both made their way to the garden, hand in hand.

authors note;

i used my birthday omg. anywho, if the plot is confusing i apologize but every small detail leads to something big in the future.

i shall leave you with the picture of jongin being a cutie.

nehal