08. dreams

december 24 2011

dear yuri,

the teasers for our band are slowly getting released; one by one. the public is giving us a lot of attention and it is making me happy. happy because people are recognizing us for our talents.

looking back at all the teasers we have prepared i'm in most of them, just dancing. dancing my heart out. and that's what makes me happy.

it really is the best christmas present i have gotten. ah, there's that topic as well. it's christmas eve and i'm really excited to spend it with my family and the members.

winter was always your favorite season. when i have the time to, i go to the park to build a snowman and name it after you. see, this is little nugget yuri *attached photo of a snowman and jongin smiling cheekily next to it. jongin pls*

sucks because i went back this morning and i couldn't find her. she was a great listener but i guess i will have to make a new friend for that.

i'm currently drinking hot chocolate and watching the grinch on my laptop. this scene is perfect; with snow falling from the night sky, everyone in christmas spirit, snuggling in blankets, drinking hot chocolate, and watching movies. yes, it is indeed perfect.

what are the odds of you waking up being my christmas present?

kim jongin

p.s. update from 2013: there's a present waiting for you inside our box.

September 7 2015

yuri opened her closet and threw all her clothes on the floor as she looked deeper inside. she sat on the carpet floor before sighing at the amount of all the boxes she had in there. "this just got harder," she muttered.

she stuck her hand and got out the first box she saw. she opened it slowly as beads became more visible. she smiled at an unfinished bracelet that sat there, waiting to be finished. she touched it gently and closed the box as she rummaged through the other boxes once again.

after two hours of looking, her mom came in the room with a plate of cookies and a look of shock. "what is this mess?" she asked. yuri currently lay on the pile of her belongings as she stared at the ceiling.

"all the stuff that i didn't know i even had," she said. her mom glanced at her and at the mess again before putting the plate on her bed and walking out like she didn't see anything. yuri looked up and laughed at her mom's reaction. she grabbed a cookie and sat back up. she munched on it as her eyes glared at all the boxes there were left.

she got up and threw all the clothes further away to make some space. there was only six boxes that sat untouched. she touched her cheek as she thought of which one to open next. she closed her eyes as she turned around a little too quickly.

"woah, careful there." she felt arms wrap around her shoulder as she was making her way on the ground. she opened her eyes and spotted her brother glancing down at her with a look of worry in his eyes. she smiled at him before breaking into a small laugh. "that wasn't funny, yuri. you could have been seriously hurt," he warned her. she felt her smile drop and nodded her head.

he patted her head before turning to face the mess on the floor. "what are you looking for?" he asked, stealing a cookie from the plate.

"a box," she replied. he rolled his eyes at her response.

"how specific," he said with his mouth full. he continued to look around her room and his eyes stopped on something. "oh, won't you look at that. i remember when you would constantly bring that out whenever jongi- oh," he stopped himself from saying anything further when he noticed yuri's eyes getting bigger at every word he said.

"jimin, i love you!" she exclaimed, jumping to hug him and quickly ran to the box. she sat on the floor and held it in her hand. he stood, confused and with no idea of what was happening. he sat next to her as he watched her debate with herself. after a couple of minutes, he snatched it out of her hands and opened it himself.

she took it back. she stared at what was facing her inside it. she took it out and just continued to look at it as jimin as well looked at it.

"what is that?" he asked her as he tried to look from behind her shoulder. she traced it with her fingers and smiled to herself. she held a cd in her hand with twelve faces on it. "thought you would want to hear the music i made. signed, jongin," he read.

"it's dreams that were finally accomplished and put into a music album," she replied.

authors note;

i have planned about 17 chapters and i might add about one or two. i just wanted to get something straight really quickly. according to officials; when someone gets into a coma, it will take them sometime to get used to their surroundings once again but it can take them just a while to get back to their daily lives. this is why i show time skips between each letter.

this seems unrealistic and i just wanted to explain that, hehe. thank you once again for reading, it means the world.

nehal <333

p.s. ThatNoobMcCormick thank you bianca for supporting all my stories. <33 go check out her new story "missing sunshine", i'm in love with it.