07. twenty first

august 30th 2011

dear yuri,

yuri! they announced the members for the new boy group and i am proud to say that i am one of them. everyday for the past four years i have been preparing for this moment.

do you remember that you came with me to practice and met a few of the trainees there? their names are kyungsoo and sehun.

yuri, we are going to be bandmates! wow, this all seems so surreal.

i can imagine you congratulating me by buying me a bucket of chicken. we would dance and sing at karaoke for a couple hours and then crashing at your place to watch movies. you would probably argue with me on watching a marathon of the star wars series.

and that's what makes me sad; knowing that you aren't here to do that with me. and so here i am, celebrating my dreams coming true with a box of star wars movies that are waiting to be watched.

how can i do that when they remind me of you?

with a craving for chicken,
kim jongin

august 4th 2015

yuri smiled as her mother and her brother stood amongst her with a cake. she held her arms as she made a wish and blowed the candles.

"what did you wish for?" jimin asked her. she looked at the cake and shook her head, gesturing to him that she won't tell anyone. jimin shrugged his shoulders and put some icing on her face. roma stood with a camera in hand as she took pictures of her two children.

"if only i was in a healthy state. i would have beaten you up," she remarked. jimin stuck his tongue out her way and she broke out into laughs. he stopped what he was doing and started to laugh with her. she took that chance to grab a water gun and started attacking him with it.

"hey, that's not fair!" he screamed as he held his hands in defense. she winked at him before pushing the attack further.

"i will just randomly stand here in the corner with a camera in my hand as you fight and make a mess of everything," their mom said. they both stopped what they were doing and turned to look at her. she smiled their way and captured a photo, the flash getting in their eyes. "oh my," she muttered as she observed the photo.

yuri and jimin dropped the water guns on the floor and ran over to their mother to look at the photo. they squinted their eyes at the faces they had in the image before jimin pointed out how horrible yuri looked. before she could say anything back, jimin gave her a hug out of the blue. "it's good to have you back. happy birthday little sister," he whispered in her ear.

authors note;
double update yay!! this chapter was a filler but look forward for the next chapters ((;
there is about 10-13 chapters left already omf. look foRWARD FOR SOME KAI ACTION
IM CURRENTLY LISTENING TO MIRACLES IN DECEMBER LIKE YES FINALLY WE ARE FINALLY GETTING INTO THE HOLIDAYS LIKE I WAS HEARING THE ALBUM ALL SUMMER AND NOW I CAN LISTEN TO IT WITH HOLIDAY SPIRIT. I DONT EVEN CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WTF
OKAY BYE

nehal~