You Meet His Family On Christmas Day

You sighed as you checked yourself in the mirror for the millionth time. It was Christmas Day, and you got invited to spend the day with your boyfriend, Harry Styles, and his family.

You've never really met them face to face before, and you wanted to have a good first impression with them. You loved Harry deeply, and you didn't want to have his family hate you. You wanted to make sure they at least could stand you, if possible.

You fixed your hair for the fifteenth millionth time and groaned with frustration. You wanted to look nice for the occasion, and not like a homeless woman Harry picked up from the freeway.

"Babe, are you ready to go? We'll need to leave soon," Your boyfriend called out.

You groaned again and checked your outfit. You changed at least three times within the last fifteen minuets. Was your outfit too nice? May be something more casual? No, that wouldn't be a good idea. Most of your casual clothes consisted of sweat pants, yoga pants, and baggy shirts and sweat shirts.

You heard footsteps coming towards the door, and Harry entered the bedroom we both shared. He wore a plain white tee, black skinny jeans, and his brown boots. His long brown hair was put up in a very attractive man bun. His emerald green eyes focused on you, with concern.

"Are you alright, Love? You've been up here for thirty minutes. Is something wrong?" Harry asked, closing the door behind him.

You sighed again and checked your butt in my outfit.

"Do I look okay? Is this too formal? Or is this too casual?" You asked, fixing your skirt.

"Hun, you look beautiful. You're outfit is prefect," Harry replied, hugging you from behind, while looking at you in the mirror.

"Are you sure? It doesn't look slutty?" You huffed, adjusting your necklace.

Harry laughed at your question and kissed your cheek.

"Kitten, it's not slutty. If it was, I would've said something," Harry smiled.

You sighed and nodded.

"I know. I'm just worried about meeting your family. They mean the world to you, and I just want to make a good impression and have them like me," You explained, fidgeting with your fingers.

"Y/N, they're going to love you. I promise," He reassured.

"How can you be so sure?" You asked him, looking at him through the mirror.

"Because you're Y/N; the most caring, loving, intelligent, beautiful, and thoughtful person I've ever had the honoring of dating," Harry replied, kissing the crook of your neck.

His reply made you feel warm inside. Harry always had a way with words and how to make you feel special and better. You blushed and kissed his cheek softly.

"Thanks Babe. I think we can go," You exhaled.

Harry nodded with a smile and held your hand.

"Let's go then," He cheered.

You giggled and followed him to his Black Range Rover car.

**************

When you both arrived to Anne and Robin's house, you could feel your heart pounding quickly. What if you make a complete fool of myself?

Harry's warm and soft hands grasped yours and looked at you. You looked away from the house to face him. He gave you a reassuring smile.

"Hey, don't worry, Sweetheart. You'll be fine," He comforted.

You nodded and took a deep breath.

You both got out of his car and Harry handed you your gift for his parents and another one for Gemma. You thanked him and waited for him to grab his gifts for his family. Once he got them out of the car, you both walked up to the front door and Harry knocked on the door.

"Harry!" Anne exclaimed, opening the door.

"Hey, Mum! Good to see you," Harry smiled.

"You two come in before you catch a cold," Anne smiled warmly, moving aside.

You both thanked her and entered her home.

"You must be Y/N, right?" Anne asked sweetly, closing the door.

"Yes ma'am, I am," You replied, smiling.

"Call me Anne, dear," She grinned.

The night went smoother than you intended it to. After meeting Anne, Robin and Gemma, you ate a delicious meal, sat around in the living room and exchanged gifts.

"Thanks for everything guys, but it's getting late. We need to get home before it gets dark," Harry said, standing up.

"Oh, do you guys really have to go? We have a spare bedroom you guys could use for the night," Anne offered kindly.

"We would Anne, but I have work tomorrow morning," You said sadly.

"Oh, alright. Thanks for coming guys," Anne thanked, hugging you tightly.

"You're welcome, Anne. Thanks for letting me intrude on your Christmas," You thanked back.

"Oh Y/N, you never intruded! It was a grand time to have you with us!" Anne insisted with a smile.

Yoy smiled and hugged Gemma goodbye, promising to text her whenever you was free. She smiled happily and said she'd couldn't wait.

You hugged Robin and after we all said our goodbyes, you both went inside the car, putting the gifts you both got in the trunk.

"What did I tell you, Babe? They loved you," Harry smiled warmly, placing his hand on your thigh.

"Thanks Harry, I'm glad they do," You said, smiling.

Harry nodded and looked at the rearview mirror. You followed his glance and saw that he placed mistletoe on the mirror. You blushed and looked at Harry, who was grinning cheekily.

"How did that get there?" He asked cheekily.

"I don't know, but I guess that means we have to kiss, huh?" You replied back, winking.

"If you say so, Love."

He leaned closer to you and pressed his cool lips on yours. It was cute that Harry tried to do cheeky things to make things more romantic, and you wouldn't trade him for anything.

⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄