He is Drunk (Cute)

You snuggled up in your warm blanket on the couch as you watched a movie. While your boyfriend, Harry, was having some much needed guy time, you decided to kill your spare time by watching one of your favorite movies.

  Halfway through the movie, your phone began to ring. You paused the movie and answered the call.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hi Y/N," Liam responded.

"Oh hey, Liam! How's your guy time going?" You asked, smiling.

"I mean, it's going," He sighed.

"Oh no, what's wrong?" You asked, leaning away from the couch.

"Nothing! I-It's just that Harry had one too many shots," Liam hesitated, his voice shaky.

"You're kidding," You sighed.

"I wish I was. Do you think you can-?"

"I'm on my way," You said, standing up to grab your shoes.

"Thanks, Y/N. You're a doll," He said, you being able to hear his smile.

"Yeah, yeah I know. You guys owe me though," You huffed, putting on your shoes and grabbing your car keys.

  You got inside your car, buckled up, started it, and drove to the bar that Liam texted you about.

-----------------------------

  When you arrived to the bar, you got out of your car and saw Harry and Louis standing outside, waiting for you.

"Hey, Y/N. Thanks for picking him up. We couldn't get a taxi so you were kind of our last resort," Louis explained, patting Harry's back.

"It's fine. I would rather pick him up anyway. Tell the rest of the guys I said hello," You smiled, giving Louis a quick hug.

  He nodded and went back inside to continue what looked like to be playing pool. You turned to look at Harry.

  He was swaying from the lack of balance, and his beautiful green eyes were now bloodshot. He looked slightly pale from the intake of too many drinks, and his long, chestnut brown hair was slightly more messy than usual. He was messing with the many rings on his finger, intrigued by them.

"Hi Harry," You greeted with a smile.

  He looked up and his face lit up when he saw you in front of him.

"H-Hey Y/N," He slurred, a cute hiccup breaking his sentence.

"I'm going to take you home now," You said, wrapping your fingers around his.

"Yippie! Okay," Harry cheered childishly.

  You helped him get into the passenger's seat of the car and buckling up. You did the same and began to drive home.

"So how was guy time with the lads?" You asked him, keeping your eyes focused on the road ahead of you.

"Boring. They all wanted to play Billiards but I wanted to do something fun," Harry pouted slightly.

"Awe, I'm sorry, Babe," You apologized.

"I wish you were there. It would have been more fun," He huffed, crossing his arms like a three year old.

"Then it wouldn't have been guy time," You said smiling, his remark making your heart melt.

"I don't care. You're fun," He slurred, lowering his car seat.

  He proceeded to lower his car seat as far as it could, and he giggled.

"I'm planking, Y/N!" He exclaimed, his cheeks showing off his adorable dimples.

"Uh-huh, you sure are, Babe," You said, trying not to laugh at his drunken state.

  He sat his chair back up to normal before he dozed off to sleep.

---------------------

  When you parked your car in the garage, you closed the door and turned off the car. Once you stuffed the keys in your purse you shook Harry's shoulder.

"Harry, we're home," You said, shaking his shoulder.

"Whhaaat?" Harry groaned, his drunk slurrs extra sloppy from his sleepy state.

"We're home, Hun," You said, unbuckling his seatbelt, as well as yours.

"Already? We just leeft the bra," He said, widening his eyes very large.

  You laughed at his mixup of words and helped him out of the car and into the bedroom. You lied him on the bed and started to undress him to get him into his pajamas.

"Y/N, what are you dooooing?" He slurred, looking concerned from your actions.

"I'm getting you into your pajamas, Sweetheart," You explained, throwing his jeans on the floor with his shoes.

  He gripped on his shirt, looking both exhausted and troubled.

"Y/N, I don't want to make looove tonight," He slurred, not paying attention to my explanation.

"Okay, I'm sorry," You apologized, knowing trying to correct him was pointless.

  You unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off of him.

"Y/N, I have a secret to tell you," He said, grasping your hand.

"Oh yeah?" You asked, slightly intrigued.

"You promise if I tell you, you won't hate me or be mad at me?" He asked, a cute expression of concern plastered on his face.

"I promise."

"I might be a tad bit drunk," He said, looking guilty.

"Really?" You asked, putting pajama bottoms on him.

"Y-Yeah," He said, his cheeks pink.

"That's okay, Hun. I still love you," You said, not bothering to give him a T-Shirt.

"Y-You love me?" He asked, looking shocked.

"Of course I do. Why else would I stick around for a year?" You smiled happily, pressing your lips on his warm and pink cheeks.

  His dimples showed as a smile grew on his face. You changed into your pajamas and crawled into bed with him. He automatically wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed a sloppy kiss on your cheek.

"Well, I love you too, Y/N. And that's not the alcohol talking," He said seriously, falling asleep almost immediately.

  You smiled at his genuine words of affection and fell asleep with a smile in your face