Welcome Home, Harry (smut)

*Before I start, I do want to let you know this is not for innocent people! Smut is dirty, so if you don't want to read this, then you will have to wait until the next chapter. You have been warned! Also, that gif is hot! 😍 Also, as I was writing this Drag Me Down was playing on Pandora. Lol how convenient. 😂😏😉 Lastly, I didn't realize until I was editing this how freakishly long it was! Lol I had this planned out in my head to be long, but not THIS long! So, idk what that says about me. Lol. 😂 So enjoy! 😁🤗*

  You waited impatiently, tapping your fingers against the cool table. You have been married to Harry for only a couple of months, and you never had a chance to have a honeymoon due to One Direction's last tour for awhile. You and him basically got married, and he had to leave the next day. You both never even had a chance to do anything hot that wedding night since media was following you both, never leaving you two alone for even a second.

  So, knowing he would be home (in his nice house you both shared) soon, you were beyond horny. You were still a virgin, and yet you were married to one of the most sexy men on Earth. It sounded like a giant tease to you, and tonight you had everything planned out for tonight.

  The thought of Harry's bare skin grinding against yours as you two would kiss made you feel both giddy and more horny. Your body tingled of excitement just thinking more and more about it. You exhaled deeply to try to calm yourself down, but it didn't help.

  You were growing impatient as time passed, unable to control your sexual feelings. You hoped he would show up soon, or else you would have to fix it somehow.

  You decided to head into the bathroom and check your hair in the mirror. It was styled to your liking, and you wore a silk robe over your body. You tightened the ribbon around you and smiled, excited to show Harry your lingerie you wore underneath and bought just for him tonight.

  As you were about to open the door to exit the bathroom, you heard the front door open and the deep sigh of relief from Harry as you could hear him drop his luggage on the ground. You exhaled deeply to ease your new nervousness, and walked out the bathroom, smiling.

"Harry!" You shouted, beaming.

  Harry looked up as he closed and locked the front door. He smiled back, his green eyes gleaming.

"Hey Babe!"

  You rushed down the stairs and ran up to him. He opened his arms out and caught you as you jumped and hugged him, wrapping your legs around his waist. His cologne filled your nostrils, happy to smell such a familiar and amazing scent. You ran your hands up his soft, long, chestnut brown, curly hair to recognize the feeling of his beautiful hair. You could feel Harry chuckle when you refused to let him go, his Adam's apple bobbing on your arm.

  After a few more seconds of embracing each other, you finally let him go, landing on the floor.

"I've missed you, Harry," You said, smiling as you raised your hands on his cheeks.

"I've missed you too, Y/N," He said, bringing your face to his, placing a soft yet passionate kiss on your lips.

  The touch of his lips on your felt like electricity running through your body. You've missed him and his touch so much, you didn't even realize it.

  You deepened the kiss, slipping your tongue into his mouth. He loves that kind of kisses from you. He says that you do it so easily and well that it turns him on. You could feel him smile in the kiss as he grabbed your waist to pull you close. You both stood there making out for quite some time before he managed to leave your lips, leaving you both slightly breathless.