You Both Get Lost

It was going to be a fun day with Harry. He just finished his tour with the boys and was starting his long needed break. He decided to have a date with you by visiting a petting zoo he heard about from Liam. Liam said it was pretty far from the city, and it wasn't very busy on weekdays. Aka, the perfect place to have a private date.

  After brushing your hair and teeth, and spraying on your favorite perfume on you, you had gotten dressed in your favorite pair of skinny jeans, some comfortable socks and boots that could handle long walks, and you put on a black spaghetti strapped tee.

  You then put on Harry's red flannel shirt over it. You quickly adjusted the sleeves to fit you and you buttoned it up.

  You put your hair up in a high ponytail and you applied a light amount of makeup. You put your sunglasses Harry got you on your head and grabbed your purse with all of your contents.

"You ready to go, Kitten?" Harry's deep, velvety voice called out.

"Yeah, coming!" You replied back, putting your phone in your purse.

  You walked down the stairs and saw Harry texting on his phone.

  He wore his white and maroon red striped short sleeve shirt, his black skinny jeans, and his favorite pair of brown boots. Hr also had his sunglasses on his head, and he wore a watch on one wrist and your bracelet you had made for him on the other.

"Did you get directions from Liam, Babe?" You had asked him, hugging his large, muscular, and inked arm.

"Yeah, I did. You ready to-"

  He looked down at you and noticed his shirt you were wearing.

"I like that shirt, where did you get it?" He bantered.

"Oh, at a little store I like to call 'Harry's Closet'," You bantered back with a smile.

"You'll have to take me there sometime. This Harry fellow has a remarkable sense in fashion," He smiled and placed a quick kiss on the bridge of your nose.

  You both giggled.

"But seriously though, that shirt looks really good on you, Kitten," He complemented.

"Thanks, Haz."

  He intertwined his hand with yours.

"Let's head out!" He cheered childishly.

  You giggled and got in the car.

***************

  Twenty minutes have passed, and Harry was focused on the road, listening carefully to the GPS on his phone on how to get there. Whenever he didn't have to turn, he would entangle his hand with yours.

  It was actually really attractive to see Harry so focused, his brows furrowed as he would look both ways before turning. His concentration would break just for a second to look at you with a sweet and warm smile. You would smile back, unable to hide your genuine happiness from him.

  Occasionally, when he needed to really focus, so he would turn down the volume of the already soft volume of the radio to concentrate better. It was a cute little quirk he had, but it was something Harry knew you thought was cute; so sometimes he would do it just to see you smile or giggle.

  The radio was on as usual, but it was very quiet, so Harry could hear the GPS better. Neither one of us could be able to stand a quiet car ride, even with the GPS talking, anyway.

"We should be there in ten more minutes, Y/N," Harry said, while turning left on the road.

"Okay!" You nodded, a smile plastered on your face.

"In 2.3 miles turn right on 64th Oak Hill Interstate," The GPS instructed.

  When we stopped on the red light, Harry looked over to his right and sighed, slightly frustrated.

"We can't turn right. It's blocked off for construction," He said.

  Sure enough, it was blocked off due to construction. It looked like they were redoing a part of the road that needed to fixed a long time ago.

"Well, what do we do then?" You asked Harry, puzzled.

"There's a gas station over there, let's park there and look for an alternate route," Harry suggested.

  You nodded in agreement and once the light turned green, Harry turned in the parking lot and parked.

  Harry took his phone and looked for alternate routes.

"Oh, here we go. It will be a little bit longer, but we should be able to get there in twenty minutes," He said.

"Sounds good," You nodded.

"Sorry that it will take longer, Babe," He sighed.

  You kissed his cheek reassuringly.

"It's fine, Harry. I don't mind it, really," You replied honestly.

  He nodded at you with a now relaxed smile.

"Okay, good. Well, let's get back on the road," He smiled, and started driving again, listening to the GPS alternate route.

*********

  When we "arrived", we ended up at a farm. Harry must've made a wrong turn, but it said we were here.

"Let me go down this road one more time, if I can't find it, we'll just have to hope someone is at that barn and can give us directions," Harry sighed.

  He drove down the gravel road, extra cautious and focused, but after five minutes of searching, you both ended up not finding it.

  You both were lost with only that barn and a tiny house (that looked like no one was home in) to be seen.

  He parked in front of the barn with a lot of fenced land, with a now frustrated Harry.

"Hey, it's fine Harry. May be Liam just gave us the wrong address," You said, trying to comfort him.

"Alright. Let's just ask that lady," Harry sighed.

  You both got out of the car after parking it, and Harry grabbed the keys. You held your hands as you both walked up to the kind old woman tending to some chickens.

"Pardon us, Ma'am, but we are looking for Abigail's Petting Zoo, do you happen to know where that would be?" Harry asked kindly, with a smile.

  The old woman looked at us and laughed.

"This is Abigail's Petting Zoo!" She explained.

  You both looked at her with surprise.

"But, there was no sign," You stated nicely, with confusion.

"Yes, there was a terrible storm here about two weeks ago, and it knocked down our poor front sign," The old woman sighed.

"I'm glad to see that you guys came to visit! We will be opened in five minutes, so please, why don't you park on the driveway at that house across the street. It's my home, you're more than welcome to park your care there," the woman smiled kindly.

  You both thanked her and parked the car on the driveway.

"You see, we weren't lost! You did it," You praised Harry.

  Harry blushed slightly from your praise.

"Thanks, Y/N, for believing in me," Harry said.

"Hey, it's the least I can do for my boyfriend. I love you," You smiled.

"I love you too, Kitten."

  With a deep kiss on the lips, you then quickly grabbed Harry's hand and ran over to the zoo, ready to meet some cute new friends.