He's Horny in Public

L/G/F/N is Liam's Girlfriend's name, you can come up with the name :)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Today was your first work vacation, and Harry, your amazing boyfriend, had set up a double date with Liam and his girlfriend to the beach. You were excited because you could finally wear your new bikini you bought.

It was pretty simple, it had a sweetheart neckline with straps on the side, and had fringes. It was white with redish pink roses on them. The bottom had the same pattern and colors, but no fringe on it. You had two other swimsuits, but none of them being a bikini.

You had been on a strict diet to lose your extra belly fat, since Harry would always take you out to eat for dates and what not. You finally felt confident for the first time in your life to wear a bikini, and so when you found this particular bikini you jumped to the opportunity to take it for yourself.

After giving it a wash and dry in the machines, you put them on after stripping off your clothes. You looked at yourself in the mirror and felt good. You finally liked your body, especially in this bikini you were rocking.

You put on some shorts, flip-flops, and a jacket over your bikini, making this a surprise for Harry. You put your hair in a high messy bun and put on your sunglasses.

"You ready to go, Babe?" Harry asked, knocking on the bedroom door.

"Yeah, I am. You can come in," You replied, opening the door open.

Your boyfriend had on his short yellow swimming trunks, a pair of flip-flops, a white tee, a pair of sunglasses covering his beautiful emerald eyes, and his black snapback. His long chestnut brown hair was tied up in a man bun, which you found on Harry quite attractive. His many tattoos on his toned body could be seen through his white tee, and the ones on his arms peeked through his shirt.

"What's with the clothes, Sweetheart?" Harry asked, confused by your attire.

"I wanted to bring spare clothes, and I'm a little chilly," You lied.

"Okay. Well, let's head over to the beach then," He smiled sweetly.

He took his large and beautiful hand in yours and started heading to the car.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

When you arrived at the beach, you could see Liam and his girlfriend throwing a Frisbee back and forth to each other. You both got out of the car, closed the door, and locked the doors. Harry handed his car keys to Paul, one of the bodyguards, and you both walked up to them hand in hand.

"Hey Liam," Harry greeted, giving him a quick bro hug.

"Hey man, glad you made it," Liam said, smiling.

"Hey Y/N," Liam said, hugging you.

"Hi Liam, good to see you too," You responded, grinning.

You ran up to Liam's girlfriend and greeted and hugged her.

"You guys ready to swim? L/G/F/N says the water is nice and warm," Liam said, after playing Frisbee for a while.

"Sure!" We agreed.

When Harry was busy taking off his shirt, sunglasses, hat and flipflops, you quickly took off everything but your bikini.

"Oh damn, Y/N! You look nice!" L/G/F/N exclaimed, slapping your butt playfully.

You laughed and slapped her butt back harder, making her wince in pain. You laugher harder and kicked your clothes by the umbrella Liam brought. You ran out with L/G/F/N to the ocean and started splashing her, laughing.

After a few seconds, Liam grabbed L/G/F/N and hoisted her away from you to play Marco Polo. Shortly later, you could feel Harry wrapping his arms around you.

"Surprise, Babe," You said, looking at his priceless reaction to the bikini you wore.

"God damn it Y/N, you are giving me a boner," He growled quietly, his eyes full of lust.

"Am I? Well, I can't fix that right now, Sweetie," You said, trying to avoid looking at the obvious erection in his bathing suit.

"Y/N, you made me all wound up, you gotta help me out somehow," He pleaded, his lips dangerously close to yours.

"Harry, you know I typically would, but we're kind of on a double date. In public. You're going to have to wait it out for a couple of hours," You explained quietly.

He groaned with many levels of frustration.

"Seriously, Y/N, you're such a tease," He huffed, obviously upset.

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to make you horny, Babe," You said quietly while laughing, your faces now farther apart from each other.

"Well, what are you gonna expect? You look so God damn sexy in that bikini, it's not my fault your beautiful body in that bikini is making me this way," Harry defended, his hands traveling your bare sides.

"Harry, stop. If it were just us, you'd know I'd help you, but I kind of don't want to scar my best friend and her boyfriend by us making love," You said, crossing your arms.

"So? They don't have a problem doing that in front of us," Harry said, pointing behind you.

You turned around to see Liam and his girlfriend in a hot make out, with L/G/F/N obviously riding him. You dropped your jaw in shock.

"I really didn't need to see that," You said, rubbing your eyes, turning back to face Harry.

"So, while they're distracted, let's find a bathroom and get rid of my problem and punish you for doing this to me in public," He said seductively, his lips grazing your lips lightly.

"Awe, fuck it. I hope you brought condoms," You said, pressing your lips deeply on his.

"Of course I do. I love you, Y/N," He moaned, grabbing your ass to have you wrap around his waist.

"I love you too, Harry the Horny."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Lol