Cuddles

If you had to name one thing you loved to do with Harry the most, it would be cuddling with him.

  It seemed kind of funny to you how you would rather cuddle with him rather than have sex with him, but you both made a promise to not commit to it until you either felt ready, and/or we were married.

  There were so many kinds of what you called 'Harry Cuddles', that each one was different. Whether it was how you both felt, why you both wanted to cuddle, or how you ended up in his arms each time.

  There's the cuddle where he would work on an album, performance/interviews, or coming from from a long tour. Whenever Harry would come home after a long days (or some cases months) work, he would just cling onto you as if it was his last; with his head on the crook of your neck, saying sweet nothings to you, and would carry you to either the couch or the bed you both shared to cuddle for hours on end.

  There's also his angry cuddle; where he would hear another stupid rumor the press would say about you, him, or both (about your relationship), and you could see his vein on his neck slightly bulge, his warm hands would turn into fists, and his lips would be pressed together to a thin line. He would turn off the TV or shut off his phone and march over to you, aggressively kiss you a couple of times, and hold you so tight that you couldn't move, even if you tried. He would then vent about it to you; while lying down on the couch, all tangled up together, eventually him calming down.

  There is also your personal favorite, his sleepy cuddles. After a deep slumber, he would flutter his eyes open, notice that you were still asleep, and would bring your fatigue body closer to his, embracing you and your adorable state of sleepiness.

  Or there is the sleepy cuddles where he would come home from work, feeling extremely exhausted and dead, and would see you either chilling in the house or doing chores. He would then procced to hold you with a sense of vulnerability, asking polietly to come cuddle with him in bed. You would always accept, knowing he would hold onto you and keep asking until you agreed. Seeing him so vulnerable would melt your heart.

  One of his favorite cuddles was his romantic cuddles where you would be goofing off with each other, and playing pranks, then he would end up run after you, trying to catch you. Once he would catch you, you would both end up become silent and stare into each others eyes, and end up wrapped up in each others arms, with your lips touching tenderly. This would end up on the bed, tangled up with each other kissing for a few minutes before cuddling with each other, enjoying the love you both shared for each other.

  No matter what or how, but you always enjoyed being together, in each others arms.

******************

D'AWE I love to cuddle, so I just killed my own feels writing this lol

I will post more tomorrow since I have A SNOW DAY YAY BLIZZARDS

Haha.

Love u lovelies!

Xoxoxo,

- Falling4_HarryStyles