He Proposes

*Two things:

1: There is an author's note about when the next chapter of 'His Baby Girl' will come out and also about looking for someone to make nice, professional like covers, so read it if you are/were wondering about that.

2: No, I didn't waste nearly 30 minutes of my life just saving amazing Harry Styles gifs.

I wasted 45 minutes.*

×××××××××××××××××××××××

*Harry's P.O.V:*

  I tapped my foot impatiently and nervously as I waited for Y/N to come from work. Two days ago, Y/N and I celebrated our three year dating anniversary, and it was absolutely perfect. We had a pincic at a nice park, and we watched the sunset together as we ate my mediocre turkey, ham and cheese sandwiches that I made.

  While we watched the sunset after we ate, and as she sat in front of me, my arms around her waist, the smell of her intoxicating perfume filling my nostrils, and her beauty giving me butterflies in my stomach, it made me realize that I couldn't live the rest of my life without Y/N. I needed to know that she could only be mine, and mine alone. She is too perfect for me to let go, and too pure for this dark and bitter world. I know she can handle being alone in this kind of world, but I didn't want her to have to live like that.

  I wanted to provide for her. I want to wake up to her beautiful face everyday. I wanted to raise a family with her. I wanted to grow old and wrinkly with her, as we would talk about how great our children turned out, and how amazing our lives were, especially when our lives connected and stayed connected.

  I wanted to be there for Y/N when she fell ill, and for her to only ask for me to take care of her, even though she would protest at first because she did not want me catch her sickness.

  I wanted to argue with Y/N about stupid and tiny issues, because it would remind each other that we are both human, and that no matter how much we would or could fight and bicker, our bond and  love for each other was stronger than anger and bitterness.

  I wanted to be there for Y/N when she would cry. I wanted to be her rock as she would express her sadness as she would sob into my shirt, staining my shirt. I wanted to hold her when she would cry and calm her down because I wanted her to know that even though she would be sad or in pain for a while, it will go away, but I never will.

  I yearned to have Y/N for the rest of my life.

  I yearned to call her Y/F/N Y/M/N Styles.

  So here I was, at my home at LA with both of our families here, chatting and giggling with excitement. The boys, Simon, and both of our families helped me set up this event. I had planned this even for quite some time now, and I even flew everyone here to be able to make this perfect. It just felt like the best time to propose to Y/N a couple of days after our anniversary, even when everyone and I started planning this three months ago.

  Friends and family is very important to the both of us, so it only made sense for me to propose to Y/N in front of ours.

  Music played over the somewhat loud talking, and I glanced down at my wrist watch for the millionth time. Y/N would be home in about five minutes. I exhaled deeply, trying to calm my nerves.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, mate. You know Y/N will say yes," Liam said, walking over to me.

"But what if she thinks I am moving too fast in our relationship?" I asked him, looking at the tiny black box in my hands.