He Has Baby Fever

You and Harry have been married for a happy two and a half years, and you've noticed Harry recently having baby fever. You honestly thought it was going to happen within the first year of marriage, but you were pleasantly surprised.

  You wanted to have a few years to enjoy your marriage with just Harry, and you knew Harry respected that. Deep down, I think he wanted that too, since he kept the whole baby thing at bay.

  You and Harry were at the mall enjoying the time you got together, now that the band would be on break for a while. Hand in hand, you and Harry would look at the displays of the clothing stores and chat. After about an hour of window browsing, Harry suddenly stopped on his tracks. You bumped into him, not paying attention to your surroundings. 

"Ow! Harry what are you--?" 

You stopped mid-sentence when you saw the display. It was a baby store displaying baby booties and onesies that looked like ducks. Your heart instantly melted at the sight of a baby onesie. 

"Isn't that such a cute outfit, Y/N?" Harry asked, smiling widely. 

"It is. I didn't know they made some with hoodies attached," You replied, looking at Harry. 

  He was smiling from ear to ear. The sight of his adorable, child-like smile warmed your heart. You knew what he wanted to do, and now seeing him this way, you couldn't say no.

"Do you want to go inside and look at their clothes?"

  Harry turned to you, slightly surprised.

"Really? You want to go inside?" He asked.

"Of course! If you want to go in, then so do I. Plus, I gotta see if they have different kinds of those onesies," You replied, smiling.

"I love you, Y/N. Let's go in!" He announced cheerfully.

  You giggled and walked inside, hand in hand. After shopping for baby clothes you two  would both have your first child nine months later.

I'm gonna say this now: I flipping love this gif. It's so adorable. It's just so... Harry. lol 😍