chapter five brother and sister

The next day kuroko Thursday he wants to hang out with shikure alone and they all agreed because kuroko and shikure weren't exactly on good terms  because of a certain incident that happened in middle school so a few minutes later kuroko went to shikure and asked her to hang out with him and this is what she said" che no way im never going out together ever again" kuroko sighed and walked away the others saw what she did so kagami, takao, hyuga, izuki and teppei went up to her and yelled why wont you go hang out with him look at what you did!!!! So kise started crying and asked akashi, midorima ,murasakibara, and aomine  to explain and so they did they said that this story was never released to the public because it would ruin teiko middle schools reputation so  akashi said" ill tell you what happened to the two of them it started in the fourth quarter of one of the championships we played in we were all really tired and because as you know there's a limit to kurokos use in a game, well the team we were facing were known to use any means to win" midorima" and they did they made the bolts on the pole for the basket ball net lose" kise" and since we kept dunking they got so lose until it broke and" aomine" kuroko just happened to be right under where it was going to fall well since shikure is the fastest out of all of us she pushed him out of the way" akashi" but even she couldn't out run that so her entire upper body was crushed she was rushed to the hospital" midorima" they said that we couldn't se her yet so we waited until we could see her and then the day we could see her we went in earlier then they said and over herd" kise" the doctor saying that she couldn't play basket ball anymore because of her left eye" aomine" well after that she went missing i think that, that was when she went to America because we never saw her until Sunday at the opening ceremony for this championship.