chapter ten monday

Riko's POV Its Monday also the first day of the championship there are five matches going on today geez this is going to be fun the problem is if kagami, aomine, midorima and murasakibara get along well as long as no one gets akashi mad or kuroko then it should be alright and apparently all the guys and kagami have fallen in love with shikure i wonder what happened between them all in middle school...mmm "all right were facing tatou high school there known for there incredibly real fakes the starters should be kagami, aomine, himuro, sakurai, teppei and kise well be changing the players each quarter to let you guys get used to working together now are there any problems with this". Kagami's POV "but coach why do i have to work with this bastard he's an idiot with mental problems!" Normal POV as you would expect aomine snapped but since shikure was there he didn't do anything stupid and calmed down shikure asked is she could be put in for the next three quarters and riko said yes 15 minutes later the starting players are called to line up they all line up greet each other and then get to there positions teppei and kagami pass back and fourth then they pass it to sakurai and he scores a three pointer aomine then enter the zone and at first they don't work together but it works out pretty well himuro stayed on defence and then kise used his perfect copy to trick them with numerous fakes and the  first quarter ended with the score of 26-0. The second quarter the players were shikure, kuroko, akashi, izuki, takao and kasamatsu they went to sub out the others shikure got many goals kuroko used the cyclone pass and various other passes kasamatsu was good for leadership izuki used his eagle eye and was very useful on defence akashi used his emperor eye witch helped there game quite a bit the third and fourth quarter are pretty much the same as the first two they have to play four more matches and win to win in the qualifiers and they did win there other four games that day the championship was only five days long and the winner of it won a trip to the hot springs with all there friends and a four thousand reward for new equipment the next day is going to be fun.