chapter twelve whats shikure afraid of?

The next day we arrived at Okinawa we went to the inn and unpacked and just my luck i was sharing a room with my brother his partner and the rest of the miracles ugh al right ill make the best of it so its time for breakfast as i say this i put on my yukata and rush out to the dinning room i was apparently the guest of honor and so kuroko was serving me for the night after that we all went to the bathes and aomine just happened to get thee idea to peep on me riko and satsuki in the bath and so they all went to peek they all blushed when they saw the girls then the girls herd them and started to throw there boles at them and aomine since it was his idea he got the worst punishment riko said that there was a test of courage the next day and asked who would want to participate it was obvious that the miracles and kagami would participate but kuroko said no cause he wanted to read his book that he brought . They all agreed and then the miracles and kagami went to there room and asked the one question what's shikure scared of the room was silent for about fifteen minutes kagami started saying "how the hell could you not know what your own teammates scared of i mean really" after kagami said that aomine snapped and asked him why he doesn't know cause he was with her in America they all calmed down and went to ask kuroko what she's scared of because he's her twin and knows what she's afraid of kuroko said that he wasn't aloud to tell because he didn't want to die just yet and also that his face still hurts from the slap that he got from shikure for peeping and then her, then he sarcastically thanked aomine for his brilliant idea and nearly getting him killed aomine  said he was sorry a begged for him to let them know just then shikure walked in and nearly took kuroko's head off with her old plate kuroko said that they should find it out during the test of courage.