chapter eight getting serious

There are six days until the competition starts everyone was in the gym at seirin high school riko and satsuki said out loud that since there were six days left they need to know how to work together the generation of miracles kagami and shikure were not included in this programme they said that including today they would each have three days of individual training and three days of training together so that on Monday they would be ready for the first day and that they were all excused except there teammates for there training started right that moment alex came and said hi to kagami she told him that she would train him and kuroko, aomine, midorima and kise were going to be trained by riko and that the other three were going to be with rikos dad and so they all left to there assigned groups kise kept complaining to akashi and murasakibara that he wanted to be in her group and so he went to complain to kagami next and then started yelling at him kuroko gut punched kise and shikure yelled at him really loudly to shut up or he dies so kise went into a random state of depression so she talked to him for about fifteen minutes and then they all left with no more complaining TO ALEXS GROUP so they were at a court on the street and she told kuroko to show her what he could do he showed her the phantom shot, cyclone pass, vanishing drive, ignite pass and so alex said that she was incredibly impressed and apologised to him about when they meet for calling him week looking he accepted she said that there was a hard three days ahead of them if they were ready and there answer was this "yes mam!!!" TO RIKOS GROUP so they were in the kaijo gym she said take off your shirts kise said it was a little weird aomine asked why midorima just did it, riko told them the numbers were really high she told them to put there put there shirts back on and asked them if they were ready for the next three days together there answer  was of course "yes miss!!!". TO THE GROUP OF RIKOS DAD so they were at shikures school seikei he told them he would help akashi to straighten his eyes and to rely less on his eyes that he would make murasakibara even faster and make his reflexes even better he told shikure that she was already to strong so he would just coach her from the side he asked them one question for them are you ready for the next three days and there answer was the same as the others "yes sir!!!" and so they all began there training.