Chapter 1

Her wolf form

Izzy's POV
I run through the woods, fast, my four paws going through the wet ground. I stop and stood on a rock, then I sniffed, I smelled a human. I ran towards it, like a curious pup I am, and then I saw him, he was standing started to walk, then I saw another human, with a gun, a hunter, he pointed the gun at the Boy, I jumped just as the gun was shot, I was hit, on the leg, I let out a loud Yelp in pain. The hunter ran and the boy turned and looked at me, he said" you saved my life, but why? Come on, I'll help you now." He carefully lifted me up, being careful around my leg. He started walking, I stared at his face, he said" your just a pup, where's your mom or pack?" He looked down at me, he said" holy..." Then got out his phone, calling someone. I'm a werewolf, I don't know how to shift into my human form, no one taught me. He started talking then I fell asleep.
Stiles' POV
the little pup in my arms, I said" your just a pup, where's your mom or pack?" I looked down to see her eyes glowing yellow, she's a werewolf, but why hasn't she shifted back, pain makes you human. Maybe she can't. I pulled out my phone calling Scott, he picked up saying" yeah, buddy?" I said" hey, uh, meet me at the clinic now! And the pack!" He said" what happened?" I said" someone almost shot me but this little wolf pup saved me." He said" I'm leaving now, you can tell Derek about the almost getting shot!" I said" yeah, okay, bye." I got to the jeep and then put her in the passenger seat. Then started driving. Once I got to the clinic, everyone was there, I said" hey, we're here." Scott and Derek came running out, they both said" Stiles, are you okay!?" I said" I'm fine! God it's like I have 2 mates!" Scott just laughed, walking next to me to see the pup, Derek shook his head and chuckled, saying" come on, let's get inside." We walked inside, then Deaton came out and took the pup from my arms, he said" Scott will you help me?" Scott nodded, walking back there. We all waited.
Scott's POV
I walked back with Deaton and the pup. He put her on the table and looked at her leg, he said" Scott, give me the tweezers." I handed him the tweezers, then the pup woke up, scared, she started moving and howling and barking. I said" hey, hey, it's okay." She growled at me, she's scared, I glowed my eyes at her, she calmed down only a little, she stared at them, hypnotized, I smiled at her, then Deaton got the bullet out, luckily it was just a normal bullet but it did hurt her. She soon healed over and I walked out to tell the pack. They all were sat in the waiting room, I said" she's gonna be fine, it was just a normal bullet, luckily." Isaac said" what is she?" I said" she's a werewolf, stiles her eyes glowed right?" Stiles said" yeah, they did." Deaton said" Derek can you come back here." Derek got up and walked back. I sat next to Isaac and Stiles.
Derek's POV
I walked back, Deaton was looking at the pup, he said" she's a werewolf, a young omega, she hasn't learned how to shift back, she knows what we're saying but she can't speak back. She's just stuck in her wolf form, she needs a lot of help, she needs a pack." I said" I'm the alpha, Stiles is my mate, can we help her?" He said" yes, you should be able to, but you'll first have to teach her how to shift. She seems to be responding to pup, so just call her that." I nodded, he said" she can go Now." I lifted the pup in my arms, she snuggled into my chest. I walked out, The pack waiting, I said" Stiles, let's get her back to the loft." He nodded, then we walked out.
Once we got to the loft, I laid the pup down, Stiles went next to her, cuddling her, I shook my head, he just smiled, petting her back. I took my shirt off changing it. Then I looked back at Stiles and the pup, the pup was on her back, pawing at stiles, stiles was pawing back, I quietly laughed at them. I smiled, looking at my mate playing with the pup. Once they got their playing session done, I walked to them, I said" pup, I'm gonna train you to shift back into a human." She just stared at me, I shifted into my wolf, she stared at me, then I shifted back, I said" you have to focus, you want to be human. Try." She closed her eyes and then she curled into a tight ball, she shifted back into a human. Stiles quickly covered her in a blanket, I said" good job, pup." She looked at me, Stiles said" now, to teach you to speak and walk and shift." I nodded, I got a shirt and handed it to her, Stiles helped her up and put the shirt over her, she isn't used to this yet, it'll take some time.

This has no season to it but a lot of characters will be in it and Derek is the alpha. Of the pack, and it's kinda just a mash up.