Chapter 13

Boyd's POV
Once they left, I sat on the couch, Izzy looked at me. I said" what, pup?" She said" Boyd, where'd they go?" I said" Stiles went to school, while Derek went somewhere else." She nodded, and then cuddled up next to me. We watched tv for a minute, I said" whatcha wanna do?" She said" play!" I laughed and nodded, I got up, pulling her on to my back, she laughed as I swung her around and around, she soon jumped off and then tackled me, she laughed, looking at me. She howled and ruffed, I smiled.
Stiles' POV
school is evil! I'd rather spend my days with little Izzy. I'm in Coach's class, He's ranting about something.
Once lunch was in, I went outside to meet with Scott and Isaac, I found them kissing, I said" hey wolfies! Keep it pg or g!" Scott said" oh my god!! Dude!!" I laughed, Isaac covered his face in Scott's neck. I said" okay, you guys, let's go!" Scott said" skipping." I said" shh, don't tell Derek." I smirked," and it's not skipping, it's going to check on a little puppy, with a teenage wolf babysitting her." Scott said" and that's why your my best friend." I said" yes it is. Now come on!" They got up and walked to me, we started walking to the jeep and the dirt bike, I said" let's go!" We got on our transportation and took off, the rest of the pack is gonna kill us. If they find out.
Izzy's POV
Boyd and I gave up, we watched a movie, i don't know what but Boyd said it was good. Then a knock at the door happened, Boyd looked at me, I looked at him. I said" who that?" He said" I don't know." He got up and started to the door, I followed him, he opened the door and growled, I looked from behind him, I saw 2 people, the same people, exactly alike. Boyd said" why are you here?" One of them said" it's okay, we're running from an old pack of ours, it's bad they're monsters." I whimpered, Boyd said" well, Derek's not here, neither is Stiles. You're not welcome." The other one said" come on, Boyd, we're pack." Boyd said" I know, but Stiles and Derek are keeping stuff in here, you guys have been gone longer than me." I tilted my head, and started nudging at Boyd's back, he said" Go play, I'll be in there in a minute." I nodded and walked off, I walked back to the couch, and sat down, looking at Boyd and the 2 boys. After a few minutes, I heard Stiles yell" What the heck?!" Scott yell" What?!" I got up and tiptoed over, I saw Stiles, Scott and Isaac looking at Boyd and the 2 boys. I screamed" Stiles!!" I ran to him, and hugged his stomach. He said" hey baby! Missed me, that much." I nodded, he picked me up, placing me on his hip. He said" okay, back to business."
Stiles' POV
Izzy was on my hips, I said" okay, back to business." Ethan said" come on, Stiles, you know us." I said" alright. We'll talk. Isaac take Izzy to the park or ice cream parlor." Isaac nodded, and Izzy went into his arms, she said" Sti?" I said" just go with Isaac, Okay, baby?" She nodded, Izzy nuzzled into his neck, then Isaac walked off, once they were gone. I turned back to Ethan and Aiden, Boyd walked next to me and Scott. I said" what are you guys doing back?" Ethan said" uh... A rogue pack, you remember when we left yeah, well, we're back. And Boyd wouldn't let us in and said you and Derek were keeping stuff." Aiden said" who's the little one?" I said" really Boyd?!" Boyd said" you said you wanted to keep her secret from people." I said" oh my god! Aiden, the little girl is a Izzy, we found her. And yes we want to keep her safe! Not a secret!!" Boyd shrugged, I said" what rogue pack?" Aiden said" a rogue alpha to be exact, he's cruel and fierce. He's a monster." I said" great!! Okay, okay, who's the alpha?" Ethan said" Jacob." I said" oh crap!!" Scott said" okay, I'm gonna call Isaac and tell him to come back." I nodded.
Isaac's POV
We are at the pack, Izzy is playing while I'm watching from a bench, My phone rings, I grab it answer it, Scott said" hey! Come back, we need Izzy to meet Ethan and Aiden." I said" alright. I'll be there as soon as I can get Izzy off the play ground." Scott said" good luck," then hung up, I walked to Izzy, I said" come on, let's go." She said" I'm having fun! No,." I said" come on, we're going to see Stiles." She screamed" Sti!!" She jumped into my arms and we left.