Chapter 16

Lydia's POV
Once they left. Mason and Liam started locking everything down, while I watched Izzy, she was so small, and peaceful, but the second she wakes up and notices stiles isn't here, she's gonna be terrified, and crying. I'm going to try and comfort her. Liam and Mason are watching tv, I'm fixing food, then I hear Izzy yell" mommy?! Mommy!" I ran into the living room to see Izzy scared and searching for Stiles, I said" Izzy Izzy, pup." She looked at me, she said" where's mommy?" I said" he'll be back in a while." She said" no! I wanna mommy now!" I said" shh, it's okay." I walked to her, I could see her shaking, I picked her up and carried her to the couch, I sat down with her in my lap, rocking her slowly. She fell back asleep, I handed her to Liam, he held her close. I smiled and went back into the kitchen. Once I was done, I walked back out with popcorn and water, we all at waiting nervous. But we had to hide that for Izzy's sake. Izzy woke up and started eating. Then the door swung open, breaking the lock, Liam stood growling, stepping infront of me and Mason and Izzy. I saw it was Theo, he said" hello, Lydia." I glared at him, keeping an arm around Izzy, she was confused but understood he's bad. Liam growled, Theo said" shut up! Now, Stiles and Derek aren't going to come back." That's what got Izzy moving and growling, snapping, I held her tighter, she lashed out and got loose, she shifted and jumped onto Theo, attacking him. I looked at Liam. He was smirking, he looked at me, nodding. Izzy finally stopped when Theo was on the ground, She backed away from him, growling. Liam said" Izzy, it's okay." She looked at him, then shifted back, she was dressed, Theo looked at us, he said" who is that?" Liam said" none of your business." Izzy growled again, signaling for Theo to leave. She took a step forward, Theo backed away and left. I looked at Izzy, Liam said" Izzy?" She turned to us, then ran to Mason, jumped into his arms, she held onto him crying into his neck, he said" it's okay, Izzy. Shh, shh." He looked at us, I closed my eyes trying not to cry, she's just a kid, she probably doesn't understand.
Stiles' POV
We are at the building Theo was in, when we attacked, he ran out, leaving the Chimeras to fight for him. We defeated them fast though. I started thinking about Izzy, Lydia, Liam and Mason. Oh crap! I looked at Them, Allison said" oh my god!" She tossed me her phone and I quickly got to Mason's number, I hit it, and it rang. After 6 rings, someone picked up, it was Liam, he said" yeah?" I said" are you guys okay? Theo left and..." Liam said" we're fine." His voice was whispering, I said" send me a text." He said" okay." Then hung up. I looked around, I said" they're okay, I think." They all nodded and we started looking for Derek. After hours of searching, screaming for Derek, we finally found him, chained up, struggling, he was fine. Scott and Boyd cut him loose, he fell to the ground, Aiden and Isaac helped him up, He was okay. He said" where's Izzy?" I said" back at the loft, safe." He shook his head, he said" Theo partnered with Jacob's pack." I looked back at Ethan and Aiden, they instantly took off. I hope they get to them in time.