Chapter 15

Scott's POV
Once we got to my house, my mom was home, she looked at me, she smiled at Izzy, Izzy smiled back and then jumped down from me, and started walking like a wolf again. I smiled, then Isaac walked upstairs, Izzy followed, I said" we'll be upstairs," she said" I'm heading to work," I nodded as she left, I ran upstairs to see Izzy and Isaac playing around my room, I said" wow! Okay, okay! Kids!" Isaac and Izzy looked at me, Isaac said" really?!" I said" yea, got your attentions. Okay! Movie time! What shall we watch?" Isaac looked at Izzy, then they got up walking to my movie stash, they threw movies onto the bed, the ones they wanted to watch. I watched in amusement. Isaac said" okay! Got one!" Then he ran to the laptop, he put it in and then they jumped onto the bed, I followed and jumped next to Isaac, Izzy was moving around, then she finally settled on top of mine and Isaac's shoulders so she could see the screen. I laughed causing Izzy to move over to Isaac's side more. I said" hey! Not fair!" Izzy said" ok." Then she scooted back to me, then she shifted and laid between us. I smiled and continued watching the movie.
It's midnight, Izzy is knocked out on the bed, Isaac and I are talking about the most random crap. Then my phone rang, I answered it, Stiles said" hey, have you seen derek?" I said" no." He said" okay, uh, just call me if you see him." I said" okay." He hung up. Where's derek? He would have been back by now. I looked at Isaac, he looked at Izzy. After a few minutes, stiles called saying" loft now! Leave Izzy with your mom!" I said" hey! Whoa, My mom's at work." He said" oh, great! Bring her along." I said" okay, we're coming right now." I looked at Isaac, he got up and started putting on his shoes. I hung up, and looked at Izzy, then got up putting on my shoes, Isaac said" hey, Izzy, wake up." Izzy just groaned, I said" here, let me try." I walked up to Izzy and picked her up, holding her by the feet and swinging her around, she woke up laughing. She said" I'm up!" I smiled and placed her on my hip. We left, running.
Once we got to the loft, Izzy jumped off me and ran inside.
Stiles' POV
it was fine, till a call, that nearly killed me. Theo Raeken was in town and ticked at us.( remember no actual season goes with this story) he took derek! He took the alpha of our pack! I heard the loft doors open, Boyd, Ethan and Aiden went into attack mode but soon stopped, I turned around to see Izzy, she said" Stiles!" She ran to me, on all fours, then jumped onto me, hugging me. I hugged her back and said" hey, hey, what's wrong?" She said" why sad?" I said" nothing, I'm not sad, pup. Just worried." She frowned, then said" where's Derek?" I looked around for help, Aiden decided to step in, he said" hey, how about, we go to the kitchen and have a kitchen rad, huh Izzy?" She nodded, going into Aiden's arms, they walked into the kitchen, then I heard pots being pulled out. Scott said" what happened?" I said" here listen.." Ethan handed over his phone to Scotty and Isaac, he recorded it all.
Hey Stiles, it's Theo Raeken, remember me? Yeah well, I have your alpha, your mate, Derek. He's going to become part of my pack. With the Chimeras. We'll kill all of you.
Scott said" okay, okay, uh..." I said" yeah." He said" let's just call the rest of the pack, yeah?" I nodded. After a few minutes, The whole pack showed up, everyone looked at me, then Aiden came out with Izzy on his hip. I looked at Aiden, he shook his head, I said" Izzy, can you go play in my room?" She looked at me tilting her head, then looked at the pack, I knew she could feel the worry and sadness, She was tired, she had her head on Aiden's shoulder, she said" I don't wanna, mommy." My eyes widened when I heard her say that, the whole pack reacted, eyes widening. She doesn't know what she's saying, she's sleepy. She reached for me, Allison whispered" stiles, get her." I took her from Aiden, and held her close to my chest, she was fast asleep, the second she was in my arms. I smiled, I said" what are we going to do?" Scott said" fight to get our alpha back." I nodded, I said" we need to leave now." They nodded, I said" okay.Lydia, Mason stay here. If Theo comes, you run. Run as fast and far as you can, and if you can't, fight. And tell Izzy to run." Lydia and Mason nodded, then we started to get ready to leave, Liam said" we shouldn't leave them here, what If the chimeras come or Theo?" I said" your right, Liam stay here and protect them, okay?" He nodded, then we left. Leaving Liam, Mason, Lydia and Izzy.
I just hope no one dies tonight.