Chapter 3

Stiles' POV
We all talked, hunters are back in town, which isn't good since we have a little pup now. I look over and see her sweating and whimpering and whining. I walk over and sit next to her, she thrashing around a little, I said" Izzy?" She's still asleep, I touch her forehead, it's covered in sweat, I frown and rub her head, she's having a nightmare. Our pack it's Derek, Myself, Scott, Isaac, Boyd, Lydia, Allison, Liam, Mason and now Izzy. Then Izzy jolts up grabbing onto me, she's terrified, I said" Izzy, it was just a dream, sh shh, it's okay." Everyone watched us.
After a little, everyone is still here, and is helping Izzy. I looked at her, she was happy, I said" Izzy!" She walked over, on all fours, she sat in front of me, tilting her head up, I said" now, is time for you to learn the best food ever made!" She said" wha?" I lifted her up and carried her, I said" Derek, can you stay here, because you'll ruin it!" Derek looked at me, he groaned, he knows what food, Pizza! Scott said" I'm coming, and it's not because I'm hungry." I said" you're hungry, aren't you?" He nodded, I smiled, we left, getting into the jeep, she's slowly starting to talk normally, she's still got the Instinct of a wolf pup. We started driving, she's in Scott's lap, then she done the funniest thing, she stuck her head out the window, Scott and I busted out laughing, I said" Izzy! Don't do that!" She pulled her head back in and said" why?" I said" it's dangerous!" She just looked confused and done it anyway. Scott was a laughing mess, I smiled, Izzy smiled and looked at me. We got to the pizza place and I ordered 5 pizzas to go. Once they were ready, I put them in the back and went to use the bathroom.
Izzy's POV
Stiles left, the things in the boxes smelled good! Scott looked at the Door then he put me on Stiles' seat and reached back and grabbed a thing! I tilted my head in confusion, I said" wha tha?" Scott said" this is Pizza! Stiles wants to see your reaction," stiles came back out and said" Scott! Really!" Scott shrugged, stiles grabbed a piece and said" here, try a bite!" I bit into the food, I chewed it, I smiled, jumping Around, I said" goo! Goo! Grea!" Stiles smiled, and stopped me from jumping, he said" good! Now, your gonna meet my dad and Scott's mom!" I looked at them, then curled up on Scott's lap.
Stiles' POV
I looked at Izzy, she was curled up on Scott's lap, I smiled and continued driving to the station, once I got there, I said" Scott, is she asleep?" Scott nodded, I lifted her up, she's so small, but she's 7, we go in, Scott following behind me, we went into my dad's office and he was siting on desk, talking to Parrish, they both looked at us and then they looked at the little one in my arms. I said" dad, Parrish, this is Izzy, she's 7 and a you know." She started moving, she turned to my chest, snuggling into it. I smiled, I really don't wanna wake her up. But I have to, Scott closed the door, I said" Hey, Izzy, wake up." She snuggled deeper into my chest, I tried again, she quietly growled at me, I chuckled at her, my dad said" so what is she?" Scott said" she's a wolf." I said" okay, come on, Izzy, Wakey wakey!" Scott said" here, let me try something." He howled quietly, Izzy woke up, she looked at me, I said" right, she hasn't learned yet." Parrish said" what do you mean?" I said" she's been an actual wolf for 7 years, she's juts become in her human form." He looked at her, Dad said" alright, uh, let's see her." I put her down, she stretched and sat, next to me, I said" Izzy, say Hey." She said" H-he-y." I just noticed what she actually looks like, she has black/brown hair, Hazel puppy eyes, and she was so small and fragile. She looks at my dad and Parrish, I could see she's scared, I said" it's okay, he's my dad and a deputy." She walked to them, sniffing them, Scott and I stifled our laughs, she walked back to us and jumped into my arms. I smiled, she copied me, I said" alright, time to meet Scott's mom! Let's go!" I grabbed Scott by his shirt and pulled him out.
Once we got to the hospital, Scott and I walked in, Izzy rested on my hip. She hung onto me, we found Melissa, she said" hey Scott, Stiles, who's that?" She looked at Izzy, I said" This is Izzy, she's a you know, and she's 7." Scott said" we can't put her down, as long as we're in a public place, till further notice." She said" why? What's wrong with her?" I said" she's been in wolf form for 7 years." Melissa looked at her, she said" hey Izzy, I'm Melissa." Izzy smiled, We soon left, going back to the loft, after taking Scott home. Once we got to the loft, everyone was gone, it was just Derek, he was watching something on my laptop, he looked up to me us, then his eyes went back to the screen, he was actually laughing, I said" whatcha looking at?!" He smirked, not looking up, I walked over to him, still holding Izzy on my hip, I saw it was an old video of me and Scott, I said" only me and Scott... I put my mine on a disc and burned it! Scott!!" I handed Izzy to Derek and then ran out the doors.
Derek's POV
Stiles ran out the door, after realizing Scott sent this video to me, he gave Izzy to me, she was half asleep, she looked at me, before crawling on to the couch and then curling up falling asleep.