Chapter 14

Stiles' POV
Scott said" he said he's coming as soon as he can get Izzy off the playground. He'll be here in 20 minutes top." I laughed and we sat down talking for a while. Till Isaac opened the loft door and I heard Izzy screaming" STI!!!!" I busted out laughing, falling to the floor, on my back, Izzy walked up to me, with the biggest grin I've ever seen, she said" hi!" I said" hi!" She giggled and ran to Scott and Boyd, Isaac quickly hid behind Scott, I said" Isaac! I'm gonna freakin kill you! Or torture!!" He said" I know." I smiled then watched Izzy, she walked up to Ethan and Aiden, you could see her confusion, I'll let her figure this out. I whispered" what'd you feed her?" Isaac said" Ice cream." I said" you know what you guys can take her home with you. I have a test I have to study for." Scott said" okay! Just don't be surprised if she comes back crazy." I said" okay." He smiled at Isaac, who smiled back. Izzy was looking at the twins, she's just looking at them, I mouthed" talk, I have to record this." They slightly nodded, I pulled out my phone and recorded them, Ethan said" hi." Aiden said" hey." Izzy was just mesmerized by them, it was hilarious, I looked at Boyd, he was holding back his laughter, I looked at him, he mouthed" we watched an alien movie." I nearly cracked, Then Izzy said the most hilarious thing, she said" are you aliens? Cause Boyd, I watch a movie an it was aliens." Everyone contained their laughter but me, Izzy looked at me, smiling, Ethan said" we're not aliens, we're wolves like you are." She said" but you look like him, him looks like you." Aiden said" because we're twins." She looked at them, utterly confused, she turned back to me, then running back to me, she ran to me and tackled me into a hug. I said" hey!" She climbed up and wrapped herself around me, I hugged her, She said" what's twin?" I said" two people, born the same day, from the same mom. And they usually look exactly a like." She looked back at the twins, she then jumped off me, and started running around again, I said" Scotty, Isaac, you're taking Izzy with you." Scott said" I told you, we are and you'll regret it!" Isaac said" Izzy, you're coming with us! We're gonna watch movies and eat junk." She yelled happily, I just laughed, I noticed everyone laughing. Then Liam came running in, being chased by Brett Talbot and Mason Hewitt, He yelled" it was just a game!" He ran to me, hiding behind me, I said" whoa! Whoa! Hey! Wolfie, Mason! Stop!" They looked at me smiling, I said" what'd he do?" Brett said" the runt, cheated." I said" hey! I can only call him that, and cheated on what?" Mason said" a video game!" I said" you guys are such kids! Izzy, attack! Mason and Brett." She shifted and ran to chase them around, she chased them, nipping at their ankles. She chased them around, Brett said" who is that? What is that?" I laughed, then looked over to Liam, who was Rolling on the floor laughing his butt off, I said" that's Izzy, newest and youngest pack member." Mason said" I'm a human! Izzy it's me! Mas!" She seemed to stop nipping at his ankles and focused on Brett, I looked at Izzy, then Brett. I screamed" alright, Izzy, he's had enough." She didn't stop, she kept chasing him, just running after him, I screamed" Izzy! Pup!" She slowed down, then jumped up tackled Brett to the ground, she looked at Mason and Liam, then walked to them. She looked at them, before nudging against Liam's arm, he rubbed her back and ears, she curled up on Mason's lap, and fell asleep. Brett stood up, he said" why didn't she listen?" I said" oh she hasn't gotten used to it yet. And when it comes to Liam and Mason, she'll only listen to them." Then he left, Liam continued to pet her. I said" she's so spoiled." Scott said" it's only 5:30." We continued to talk for a little, while Izzy slept. After a few hours Izzy woke up, And moved around, she shifted back fully clothed again. Then walked to me, it was about 8pm now, Aiden said" where's Derek?" I said" oh.. He's dealing with something." I glanced at Izzy, telling him not around her. He nodded, Izzy was getting bored and I needed to study. Scott said" alright, Izzy, time to go to Scotty's and Isaac's." She said" okay." She reached up, being picked up by Scott, she said" Bye!" We all waved bye, then they left.
Scott's POV
once we left, Izzy said" what are we gonna do?" Isaac said" uh.. Probably, watch movies and play."