Chapter 4

Derek's POV
Stiles brought home, about 4 boxes of Pizza, Stiles is going home later. He's still in high school. I look at Izzy, she's starting to wake up, she looks at me, I said" what?" She said" whe Sti go?" I said" he went to go kill Scott, not really, but verbally." She tilted her head, in confusion, she shrugged it off and started playing around again. She said" ca you teac me to shift bac?" I said" yeah, come on." We walked to the center of the room, and I said" all you need to do, is the complete opposite of when you want to be human." She nodded, and focused on being a wolf, she got half way, she had the ears, fangs and tail. I smiled, saying" try again." She nodded and tried a little harder, she then shifted into a wolf, she's a beautiful wolf, she looked at me, then howled happily, she ran around, jumping off things, and just being plain funny. I heard the loft doors open, Peter walked in, he said" where's my nephew?" I said" right here." I looked to see Izzy gone, but her scent trail not. I looked around and saw her glowing yellow eyes under the staircase, covered by darkness, Peter said" what is that?" I said" what is what?" He said" that scent!" He let out a roar, I heard Izzy's breathe stop then start, Peter cut off the lights, I couldn't see Izzy, then I heard the loft doors open and small feet running out. I said" Peter!" He turned on the lights and said" what?" He growled at him and ran out, I said" Izzy!" I sniffed and then followed her scent.
Izzy's POV
A man came in, I got scared and hid behind stairs, my eyes glowed then the lights went out, I shifted back, quietly putting on a shirt, that went down to my knees. I snuck out, running out. And into the woods, I sensed I was being followed, I growled then a hunter came out, he was the same one from my nightmare! I ran the other way, but he caught me, I growled, he just smiled, shoving me in a cage and carried me.  We got to this place, he set the cage in the middle of the room, then said" hello. Pup?" An older man came in, he said" is this her?" The younger one said" yeah, she got shot when she was in wolf form." The older man bent down and cut my cheek, I whimpered, the cut healed. I cried, they both said" shut up!" I whimpered and crawled far away from them as possible.
Derek's POV
I ran into the woods then her scent vanished, great! I looked around and tried to sense her but nothing! Dang it! My phone rings, I pick it up, Stiles says" hey, where are you guys? And why was Peter just leaving?" I said" uh.. Peter scared Izzy, he was being stupid! Now I'm looking for her in the woods, her scent vanished." Stiles said" Derek, we might have a problem." I said" what?" He said" uh.. Scott and Allison just ran in, and Allison said her dad and Gerard caught an omega in a cage, just a little ago." I said" I'm coming back." He said" okay." I hung up and ran back.
Once I got to the loft, I said" Allison, you heard this, how?" She said" I was walking past his office, a hunter was talking about it." I said" we need to get her out, tonight!" They nodded, Isaac came in, Scott called him. We started planning things, I said" alright, Allison, get down there, just don't scare her or hurt her." Allison nodded, Stiles said" of plan A, doesn't work, we go to plan B, which is?" Scott said" we bust her out, our way." His eyes glowed, I nodded agreeing. I said" Allison go." She nodded leaving, we all sat and waited.
Allison's POV
I walk into my house, my dad comes up to me, he said" sweetie, I have to show you something." I nodded, we went down into the basement, I saw Izzy, in a cage, she's in human form, she's terrified, Dad says" This Omega, we think, is gonna lead other packs here, she's young and so vulnerable." I gulped, I glanced at Izzy, she started howling, my dad shocked her, I flinched, dad said" and she is a big danger, Gerard and I are going to kill her tonight." I said" dad.. Isn't that a little harsh. She's only a baby." Dad said" killers come in all ages, Allison." He left, once he closed the door, I ran to the cage, breaking it open, Izzy was terrified, I whispered" come here, Izzy, it's gonna be okay." She reached out, I took her hand and led her to the window, I said" run to Derek, follow his scent." She nodded, then took off. I hope she gets back okay. I laid on the ground and acted like she attacked me. My dad ran down seeing me.