Chapter 8

Stiles' POV
I walked to Derek, and sat down next to him, nuzzling into his body. I smiled, He just chuckled, I said" are we just gonna let Izzy sleep all day?" He said" yes." I said" but I'm bored!" He said" you'll live." I groaned, he smirked.
After 3 more hours! Izzy finally wakes up and she yawns, I said" hey, Izzy." She looked at us, then slowly got up, and walked to us on her all fours. She jumped onto the couch, and then noticed the cast around my arm, she sniffed it and lightly touched it with her nose, I said" it's a cast, it helps heal the bone." She just tilted her head and  put her head at my neck, nuzzling into it, her eyes open, and just laying there. I smiled, and then continued texting Scott, Derek was still reading that book, he stopped a little ago. I said" hey, Izzy, are you hungry?" She nodded, I got up and lifted her with me, we went into the kitchen and I saw Derek had went to the store and bought healthy stuff, I screamed" Derek, you're never allowed to go shopping for food, while I'm your Mate!" He yelled" I'm still going!" I groaned and looked in the freezer, Izzy saw a piece of steak, she jumped from my arms and grabbed onto the meat, pulling it down, as she fell to the ground. She began eating the raw piece of meat, I said" Izzy! No, no, no." She stopped and looked at me, she has a mouth full of raw meat. I said" don't eat raw meat, that's gross! Come on, I'll take you to get real food." She swallowed the raw meat and then got up, following me, I said" here, let's try your hind legs again." I grabbed her hands, lifting her on her legs, she grabbed onto my wrists, I said" I got you." I started making her walk, she soon let go of my wrists and I slowly let go of her hands. She stays up and starts walking, I said" Izzy! Your walking! Great job!" She smiled and continued walking, she smiled, then went back to all fours, I said" good! Izzy! Another thing crossed!" I turned to Derek, I said" coming, big guy?!" He got up and walked over to me, putting me in a headlock, I said" No! Derek! Come on!" Izzy was sitting in front of us, laughing her tail off, I said" Izzy wanna help me?" She smiled and pounced onto Derek's back, I smiled, Izzy said" let go Stiles!" Derek said" no, little pup." She tightened her hold on Derek, he said" no!" She said" let go!" He finally gave in, and let me go, I laughed, lifting Izzy into my arms, I said" good job!" She smiled, and then we all walked out.
Once we got to the restaurant, Izzy was going crazy. This is her first time in a restaurant. I smiled at her.
Izzy's POV
I sat next to Stiles, while Derek sat in front of us, we were in a place, I don't know, Stiles said" okay, Izzy, what do you want to drink?" I tilted my head, a woman stood at the end of the table, with a writing thingy, Stiles said" she'll take a water." Then she walked off, Stiles looked at me, rubbing my head, Derek kept pushing my feet under the table, I glared at him, he said" okay, I'll stop." I smiled, he reached over, pushing my face back, Stiles said" what do you want to eat?" He handed me the menu, I looked at it, then covered my head with my arms, Stiles said" hey, hey, what's wrong?" I shook my head, Derek said" what's wrong, Izzy?" I shook my head again and then crawled under the table, running outside, I heard Stiles say" what's wrong?" I turned to him, I screamed" Leave me alone! I no need!" He said" hey, hey, whoa, Izzy, it's okay, what's wrong?" I looked at him, I screamed" leave! I no need!!" Then I turned and took off, I ran into the forest, I didn't hear anyone behind me. I ran to a giant rock, and sat on it, I kept my head low, and then lifted it up, howling.
Derek's POV
Stiles came back inside, saddened and confused. I said" what happened?" He said" she's hiding something. She pushed me away. She ran off into the woods." Then I heard the most beautiful howl of a young wolf, Izzy. I said" she's howling." Stiles said" is she saying anything in it?" I said" no, she's just howling a lullaby." Stiles said" what lullaby?" I said" i don't know." He sighed, then we continued eating, I had ordered for him. I heard Izzy still howling.
Liam's POV
I'm at school, I hear a howl from.. A younger wolf than me? Izzy! I sneaked pass and ran outside, following the sound, I saw Izzy on a rock, she's sitting on it like a wolf and howling into the sky. I started walking towards her, I said" hey Izzy." She stopped and looked at me, She said" Li!" She jumped off the Rock and ran to me, she hugged my torso, I lifted her up and hugged her, I said" what are you doing out here alone?" She said" I ran be I was embars. I was stiles and Derek." I said" why were you embarrassed?" She looked down, I said" it's okay. I won't tell anyone." She looked at me, with a small smile, she said" I no read." I said" you don't know how to read." She nodded, I frowned, I said" it's okay, let's get you back to Stiles and Derek, they are probably worried." She nodded, putting with head at my neck. I held onto her tightly then took off.