Chapter 5

Izzy's POV
I ran, I found Stiles' scent, I continued running, and running. I finally stopped at the end of his trail, but it wasn't his, it was his dad's. Uh-oh. I was at the place Stiles and Scott took me too, earlier, I walked in and looked around, I whimpered, someone said" hello, can I help you?" I tried looking to see who said it but I couldn't, it said" behind the desk, sweetie." I stood on my hind legs, and grabbed onto the desk, I could hardly see, a woman said"
Can I help you?" I nodded my head, she said" with what?" I said" Stiles da." She said" sheriff, there's someone here to see you." Into a thingy, then after a minute, she said" go on." I let go of the desk and fell back on to all fours, I walked and followed his scent, I walked into his room, he was sitting behind the desk, he said" Izzy, are you alright?" I stared at him, I said" Sti, der!" He said" let me call them." He called? Them, then after a minute, he put the thing down said" they are coming, right now." I sat on the floor, curling up, falling asleep.
Stiles' POV
My dad calls me, he said" Stiles, can you and Derek come get Izzy, she's here, she seems to be okay, but she's terrified." I said" we're on our way!" Then he hung up, we got into my jeep and drove to the station. Once we got there, we ran in and I saw Izzy on the floor asleep. Derek lifted her up and she instinctively nuzzled into his chest.
Once we left, and got back to the loft, I said" Derek, I gotta head home, I'll be back in few, I have a giant test tomorrow, and if I don't study I'm failing it. Derek nodded and he laid Izzy on the bed, he came up to me, kissing me, I kissed back then parted, I left.
I start driving home, I love Derek, I'm his mate. I love Izzy, she's practically my daughter. Since Deaton said I'm pack mom. Once I got home, I grabbed my book bag and then ran out and went back to the loft.
Once I got back, Izzy was up and hanging upside down from the pipes. Derek was just acting like she was doing nothing, I said" Izzy! I'm back!" Izzy screamed" Sti, I up!" I smiled nodding, I went to Derek, I said" your not doing anything to stop her?" He said" no, she's fine." Izzy jumped and fell next to me, she was laughing. I said" hey, Izzy." She smiled, then I had to get to studying.
Izzy's POV
Stiles pulled out this work stuff and started looking at it, Derek was reading. I shifted into a wolf and curled up on Stiles' lap which he laughed, and continued looking at the paper. I soon fell asleep, on Stiles' lap.
I woke up and saw Stiles putting his things up, I got up, shifting back into a human, I put on a shirt, Stiles said" it's bed time, Izzy, come on." I grabbed his hand and we went over to the thing, he called a bed, he laid next to Derek, and I laid next to him. I fell asleep.
Stiles' POV
she fell asleep, Derek started spooning me, I held Izzy in my arms. I fell asleep, Derek did too.
I woke up to hear banging on the loft door, I groaned looking at the time, it was 6:30am, I have to get up, I opened the door to see Scott, he whispered" come on!" I nodded, and walked up the stairs to get ready, I walked into Derek's room, the bed downstairs is for everyone, it's just down there! Ha! I started getting ready, once I walked back down, Izzy had scooted all the way to Derek, I smiled and then shook Derek, I whispered" I'm going school, I'll be back later." He nodded, tiredly, then fell back to sleep. I kissed his cheek and then kissed Izzy's forehead. I walked out with Scott.
Once we got to school, Allison and Lydia came up to us, Allison said" okay, so, Everything is going pretty good, my dad and Gerard don't suspect anything of it." Scott and I nodded, she said" and how old is she?" She and Lydia looked at me, I said" she's 7." They both smiled, Isaac came up behind Scott, wrapping his arms around Scott's waist. I said" alright, where the heck is Liam and Mason?!" Lydia said" oh, they had an early test this morning." I nodded, I said" Okay! Let's get to class! Scott we have a test to get to !" He nodded and Isaac let go of him. We went into Class.
Derek's POV
I woke up and Izzy was already up, just laying in the bed, I said" hey Izzy." She said" hi, Der." I laughed and picked her up, carrying her upstairs, she looked at me, we went into my room, and I took her to the bathroom, I said" you need a bath." She tilted her head in confusion, I turned on the water and she looked at it, crazily, I smiled, she touched it and jumped back, I put some bubbles in it, Stiles brought a thing of soap bubbles for what reason, I have no idea. I took off Izzy's shirt and sat her in the water, she screamed in surprise, I laughed at her, I said" I'll be right back, stay." I got up and quickly ran downstairs grabbing a bag of clothes, Stiles had gotten. It was from when Lydia took her to the mall. I walked back up to see Izzy looking around playing with the water, I started washing her, then I washed her hair. She giggled and splashed the water, I lifted her out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her.