Chapter 2

It'll take some time. The pup looked at me, after stiles put the shirt over her. It went to her knees. Stiles said" can you say your name?" He bent down next to her, she went to speak, but stopped, looking at the door, I turned and saw the pack staring at her, she got scared and ducked behind stiles, she peeked over his shoulder.
Izzy's POV
I'm human! I'm human! The boy said" can you say your name?" I went to speak when I saw people at the door staring at me, I got scared and hid behind the boy, he stood up, I stayed still, looking at the people, the man walked to the people. The boy turned to me, he said" I'm Stiles." I said" I-" he said" I-m." I said" I'm I..iz.Izzy." He smiled saying" hey Izzy, you're gonna be okay." He rubbed my head, walking off to talk to the people. I watched, then I sat down on my hind legs, like a wolf, A girl said" we'll get you some clothes." Stiles said" thanks Lydia. You can take her with you, uh we have to go talk to Deaton about her. Her names Izzy!" I walked on all fours to Stiles, hiding behind his legs, he looked down, he smiled at me, a girl came up to him, they both bent down and looked at me, I tilted my head to the side, sniffing her, I sneezed, they laughed at me, I watched them, She said" Hey Izzy, I'm Lydia." I said" ly-lyd- ia. Lydia." She nodded, the man with Stiles bent down, he said" you're gonna go with Lydia to get clothes, is that okay?" I howled, he said" good." He looked at Lydia, he said" she said yes. Then you can take her by the clinic. We'll be there." She nodded, and said" alright, let's go." A boy said" I'll go with you." Lydia said" okay, Liam." I walked on all fours, following Lydia, stiles said" here, walk like this and you'll need some better clothes." He pulled me up on my hind legs, I fell down, he said" we'll work on that." He picked me up and carried me to a thing, he sat me on it and pulled out a thing and I think they call them pants.
Stiles' POV
I carried her to the bed and sat her on it, then I grabbed some rubber bands and a pair of jeans and shoes, and tape. I put the jeans on her, she pulled them up struggling a lot, I rolled them up and put a rubber band around it. Then I put old shoes on her and taped them up to fit her. I got up and lifted her up, I put her on her feet, she fell again, I picked her up and carried her to Lydia and Liam. I put her down, she went to her all fours, the way she's been walking for who knows how long. We need to find out her age. Then they left. The pack left, Derek and I left to go to the clinic. Once we got there, I said" Deaton, we got her back into human form." He said" great! Now you just have to teach her the human ways." I said" yeah, Lydia and Liam are taking her shopping right now." Deaton said" I wouldn't advice that. It's Sunday, the crowds at the mall, will be too much for her to handle. She will be scared and she might react like a wolf." I said" oh crap!" I took off to the jeep, and started driving, I left Derek. I don't care right now. Once I got to the mall, I heard a howl, I ran that way and saw Lydia and Liam trying to calm Izzy. I said" Izzy!" She looked at me, she was scared, she howled again and again, as if calling for me, she stared at me, I ran to them and scooped her up in my arms, she covered her face and snuggled into my chest, breathing heavily. I said" what happened?" Lydia said" we don't know, we got here, she was fine, then a lot of people came in and she was frightened, she howled." Liam said" it was for help. She was scared, so she howled for help." I looked at her, she was scare for her life. I held her tightly, Lydia said" let's just go, alright?" We all nodded and left. I went back to the clinic.
Once Izzy and I got to the clinic, she was walking next to me on all fours, we walked in and into the back. She followed, staying close to me, she saw Derek, she ran to him, small howls and barks came from her. Deaton bent down and looked at her, a smile on his face, he lifted her up and placed her on the table, she saw her reflection, she looking at herself, she was smiling. It was adorable. Deaton said" Izzy, do you know how old you are?" Izzy looked at him then to me and Derek, she rubbed her head on the table, she was trying. Deaton said" are you 5?" Her head shook, he said" 6?" Her head shook again, he said" 7?" She head went in nodding movements. She's 7, she's been in wolf form for 7 years. Wow. He smiled at her, he said" okay, Izzy, Stiles and Derek are gonna teach you." She nodded movements again, Deaton said" she'll be okay, it seems, but if anything happens bring her here." I nodded, Derek and I left, Izzy followed us. We got to the car and Derek lifted her up and put her in the car. She curled up and fell asleep, Derek said" Scott called, he said that we need to have a meeting." I nodded, looking at Izzy, Once we got to the loft, everyone was here but Liam and Mason. We walked in, I carried Izzy to the bed and laid her under the covers.
Izzy's POV
I'm running through the woods from someone, i don't know who, they start to catch up and then I'm grabbed, I see someone look at me with an evil grin, I growl at them, they throw me against a tree, I whimper and whine. Then they stab me with a knife, I howl in pain. The nightmare gets worse and worse.
I'm in a cellar, In a cage, I'm howling! Then I get shot with an arrow, a man and woman come out and talk, I don't understand them! I wanna out! I bark and growl through the bars. They just grin at me. I whimper and back up into a corner, covering my eyes with my paws.