Chapter 9

Stiles' POV
Derek and I get into the jeep, then I got out, Derek said" what are you doing?" I said" looking for Izzy." He said" hold on, I'm comin." He got out and ran next to me, then I saw Liam running out the woods with Izzy in his arms. I said" oh my god! Liam?!" He said" I found her!" He stopped in front of me, Izzy hid her face, he put her down and she ran into the car, Liam whispered" is she asleep?" Derek nodded, I said" what?" Liam said" the reason she ran was she was embarrassed." I said" why?" He said" she can't read." I froze, I should've known that but I didn't, dang it! I said" okay." He nodded saying" I promised not to tell, don't tell her!" Derek and I nodded, then he took off, running back to school. We got into the car and I looked back to Izzy, she was curled up asleep. I tapped her back, she woke up and looked at me, I said" wanna tell us why you ran?" She looked out the window, she said" I no how read." I said" it's okay Izzy, you don't have to be embarrassed, we'll teach you." She perked up and climbed up next to me, nuzzling my neck. What is with nuzzling my neck? I'll ask Derek or Deaton.
Once we got back to the loft, Izzy went to the window seal and soon fell asleep. I looked at her then to Derek, I said" why does she always nuzzle my neck?" Derek said" she thinks you as a parent, a mother since your my mate and I'm the alpha." I said" but I'm a dude." He said" she knows that, her wolf probably hasn't decided yet." I looked at Izzy, I said" we can't let anything happen to her or this pack." Derek nodded, kissing me, I smiled and then parted, I walked over to Izzy.
Izzy's POV
I fell asleep on the seat.
I'm younger maybe 4 or 5, I'm running through the woods, away from another pack alpha, his name is Jacob, he tried claiming me as a pack member, I ran. I scream for help, no ones gonna save me. I'm an omega, omegas never survive. NEVER. I run faster and faster, but then I shifted into my wolf, I quickly jumped into a tree and climbed high, then I jumped across the tree tops, I was safe for now, but I know it won't last forever.
Jacob finds me and chases me again, but he catches me, and tried marking me as his pack. I scream,, and scream. Then he throws me against a tree, knocking me out.
I wake up, screaming" no! No! No! No! Someone save me!" My eyes squeezed shut, I hear someone yell" Izzy! Izzy, it's okay." Someone pulls me into their chest, holding me tightly and gently. I hear their heartbeat, I start to calm down, they say" It's okay, it's okay, Izzy, its okay." I open my eyes to see Stiles holding me, he said" it's Okay, Izzy, it's okay." He rocked me slowly, making sure I was calm. I looked at him, he whispered" you're okay, you're okay." He sat on the bed, and held me in his arms, he said" what was the nightmare about?" I said" he name Jacob, he bad, he try claim me as pack member, try mark me. He did mark me. Now I don't know to do, it was years ago. I was 4 or 5." Stiles said" your still a pack member of his?" I shook my head, i said" I bit myself, to mark me as an omega." Stiles said" would it be okay if Derek marked you as apart of our pack." I nodded, he said" Derek, come down here!" Derek came down and walked to me, he bent down to look me in the eyes, He said" it's gonna hurt, only for a little, then you'll be apart of my pack." I nodded, he moved my shirt's shoulder and lightly bit down.
Stiles' POV
Derek bit down lightly on Izzy's shoulder, she whimpered in pain, then quieted, Derek pulled away, the mark stayed for a few seconds then disappeared, I smiled, Izzy smiled, hugging me and Derek. We smiled at Izzy, then suddenly, Liam and Mason were thrown through the open loft doors, Izzy screamed" Li! Mas!" She went to run for them but I held her still, Derek growled, pushing me and Izzy behind him. Then a 3 dudes came in, then another dude and a girl. They came infront of us, directly behind Liam and Mason, I looked at Liam and Mason, they weren't moving! Izzy screamed" let go! Sti! Let go! Li! Mas!" I held her though, the dude said" I'm Jacob, Alpha of my pack! Give me the small beta!" Izzy! She froze, covering her face in my neck. Derek said" she's my beta! I just let her into my pack!" I stared at them, oh god! I watched, Derek said" leave now! And never come back!" The dude, Jacob said" no! She's mine! Mine!" He's older than me, but looks like Derek's age. The girl said" come on, Izzy, come back to sister." Izzy's breathe hitched, gripping onto me for dear life, the 3 dudes said" Izzy, come back to us." The Jacob roared, Izzy flinched and let out a scream. I held onto her tighter, she was terrified. She was trembling and letting whimpers and whines come out. Derek yelled" leave now!" Jacob said" fine, but Izzy be careful, you know how sneaky I am. How persuasive I can be. How fun I can be." Izzy whimpered loudly and dug deeper into my neck. They turned and left. After they were long gone, Derek went to Liam and Mason, they were both knocked out, Izzy was still holding onto me, like if she let go, I'd leave. After a minute, Liam and Mason woke up, and looked at me and Derek. Tears streaming down their faces, they looked at Izzy and then sat down on then floor. I said" what did you see?" Liam shook his head, motioning to Izzy. I said" Derek, call Scott." Derek called Scott and Isaac, and then the rest of the pack, including my dad and Scott's mom.
What did Liam and Mason see? What do you think? Tell me in the comments.