Chapter |13|

(Skylar's body before and after putting the belts above)

Chapter |13|

"Are you ready?" Andrew said poking his head into my room, where I was busy pulling on my belts.

"Almost!" I replied and secured my stomach belt. The shower had taken so much time since the knob of the shower didn't budge at first, eventually getting me late by a few minutes.

I tied my stomach belt and pulled on a tank top over it.

Now the time for thigh belts.

I groaned as I looked at the pair that was lying pooled up at my feet. For the past two days, my day without the belts had been so good and relaxing, that now I didn't even want to take the pain of wearing them.

Drew watched my struggling face with an amused expression.

I turned to glare at him. "Stop adding to my misery by standing there and scoot," I motioned for him to get out.

He threw his head back to let out a throaty laugh before complying.

Huffing, I pulled on the heavy skin coloured belts and tightened them so they won't go loose.

Remind me why I had to do this?

Oh yeah, because I didn't want Linda to sabotage my possibility of having a new and a fresh start.

Once I was done with the belts, I pulled on the oily wig. The amount of grease on that thing made me grimace.

Scrunching up my nose, I pulled it up, nevertheless.

Last but not the least, my super large grandma glasses.

Once I was done with the 'accessories', I pulled on my baggy clothes. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Freaky Penny was ready to make an appearance.

I sighed before trudging downstairs where Emma was busy braiding Chloe's hair.

Both the females looked beautiful.

Emma was dressed in a navy blue, slim fitted dress that went past her knees and hugged her body perfectly. She had her hair up in a rather complicated up do and her ears displayed a pair of beautiful navy gems.

Chloe on the other hand was wearing a cute pink dress with a bow-belt that hugged her tiny waist. She had three pink bracelets of different shades hanging from her cute wrist and matching sandals.

Once I was in Emma's line of sight she looked up with a smile. Once she looked at me, she groaned.

I wanted to laugh at her expression.

"Why can't you go without your belts Skye?"

I shook my head, letting out an amused sigh. "You know why and I'm not Skylar. I'm Penny."

Emma pouted. Seeing her, Chloe imitated and in that moment, I wanted nothing more to rip off my belts and taste freedom.

But sadly that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Are we waiting for someone?" I asked as we stood there in silence for a few minutes.

As if on cue, I heard rumbling footsteps thudding down the floor. Daniel was busy wrapping his watch around his wrist so he didn't notice me staring.

As much as I hate to admit it, he looked really good.

His hair had the messy look and totally went with his clothes. He was wearing a tight white tee that hugged him perfectly, stretching along his torso where one could make out a slight outline of his fitness.