Epilogue

Hi Guys! To start with, I cannot imagine the amount of love I've received from you all on my work. I am so grateful for you guys and your love. Thank you so much for supporting me and staying with me throughout my journey of writing.

Now, even though I did say that a sequel was in motion, unfortunately I have decided that I could give a better end to their story with an Epilogue because the sequel just doesn't fit in. I have been trying a lot to think about it but I have been coming up blank. And it has been a really long time and I would rather not leave you guys hanging.

Also, I hope all of you reading are safe and healthy. I know how difficult the times can be and have been and I wish you all happiness and good health. Stay strong and I hope all of us come out of this phase as not only better human beings, but happier souls as well <3.

I won't go on much so here goes nothing :)

|Epilogue|

Four years later

"Why do you have to go?" Ashley pouted from behind my suitcase, flicking her honey blonde hair behind her.

I gave her a small smile. "You already know why," I tell her, giving her a knowing look.

I look around the room I had been living in for the past four years. The walls that had photos lined up against them, were bare. Most of my stuff packed away in the three suitcases I had and the rest of it boxed aside, for donation. A sad feeling pinched inside my stomach as I recalled all the memories I'd made here. Leaving them did make me glum but I knew I couldn't stay here forever, even if I wanted to. I had a life waiting back for me in the States.

Grandpa was getting old now and he wanted me to take over most of the controls of the company so that I could adjust in time for his retirement. These four years had taught me a lot. I was very happy with my decision to come here. I'd made a lot of mistakes but what was important was how I'd learned from them.

Looking over to my sulking roommate, I couldn't help but smile. Ashley Grant was British-American. Her parents had shifted to UK around eight years ago, bringing her along. It was a total co-incidence that we ended up being roommates.

Both of us had been paired with other students but because of a mix-up in the lists, the both of us were left with no rooms while our supposed roommates got the last one. Luckily, we had decided to shift into an apartment together and it was the best decision ever.

"Hey, your cab is waiting for you," Kai's head popped in through the space in the door, his eyes crinkling with a bitter-sweet glint.

I looked at my other best friend. "Thanks, K," I gave him a small smile.

"You could've stayed at least until the Music Festival, you know. Now I'll have to listen to her shrieks alone," Kai said, jabbing a finger in Ashley's direction.

Ashley glared at Kai who was smirking at her. "Don't tempt me to call your mom to tell her about how her precious asian son lied to her about having a girlfriend," she warned, making Kai flip her off in return.

I laughed as I watched these two banter. They were the reason I was somewhat sane these past few years. I couldn't even imagine what would've happened if they weren't there with me.

"Guys, GUYS!" I yelled, grabbing their attention. "I'm leaving in less than five minutes and all you can do right now is fight?"

Both of them grumbled an apology, making me chuckle.

"Come here," I said, opening my arms wide enough for he both of them. Unsurprisingly, they didn't waste a second to jump into them, almost making me fall at the force.